Dr. Vinay Joshi is one of the top Orthopedic and Joint Replacement surgeon in Mumbai, and has extensive experience of treating bone and musculoskeletal related abnormalities.
He has expertise on primary as well as complex Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries using minimally invasive techniques and has performed over 1500 Joint Replacement surgeries including 1200 TKR and 300 THR procedures.
Dr. Joshi has attained substantial training in advance courses from internationally renowned medical facilities in UK, Singapore, and Canada.
In his more than 21 years of experience, he has been actively involved in conducting surgeries of various kinds, including Gender Specific Knee Replacement, treatment of Avascular Necrosis (AVN) of the Hip, ceramic hip replacement, regrow therapy for early stage of AVN and many more.
He specializes in hip, knee, shoulder replacement surgeries and have 0.2% post-operative infection rate, which is under global benchmark of 1%.
• M.S. - Orthopaedics
• Diploma - Orthopaedics
• DNB - Orthopaedics - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
• Fellowship - Royal College of Surgeons
• Fellowship - College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai
• Fellowship - Orthopaedics - Royal College of Surgeons
• Training in Orthopaedics at the Topiwala National Medical College & Nair Hospital and others in UK
• Training - Attune TKR in Singapore
• Training - Special in Canada
• Consultant at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
• Consultant in Orthopedics at Chase Farm Hospital, UK
• Lower Limb Surgery & Joint Replacement, Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement)
• Complex Primary & Revision TKR & THR
• Uni- compartmental Knee Replacement
• Attune TKR, Oxinium TKR
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Surgical Treatment of Avascular Necrosis (AVN) of the Hip