Dr. Sumana Manohar is a leading Obstetricians and Gynaecologist in India with sub specialization in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility) Endoscopic surgery, Robotic surgery, High Risk Obstetrics.
In her extensive experience of 27 years, she has treated and managed numerous cases with varying range of complexity.
Dr. Sumana is a highly skilled and qualified specialist, having obtained her medical education from premier institutions of the nation and fellowship from the prestigious Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK.
Dr. Manoharhas received advanced training in procedures like Infertility treatment, laparoscopy and robotics.
She is a co- editor for Mid Life Health and have been actively involved in organizing various conferences on Infertility, Endoscopy and High risk obstetrics.
Education & Training
MBBS from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati - 1986
Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists FRCOG (London) at Royal Colleges Of Physicians, UK - 2005
MRCOG (UK) - Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK, 1993
• Senior Consultant in Apollo Hospitals since 1999
• Senior Registar in Obstetrics &Gynaecology, St. Michel\'s (Infertility Unit) 1996-1998
• Senior Registrar at South Mead Hospital, U.K. 1994- 1996
• West Midlands Regional Authority - Regsitrar Rotation at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, North Staffordshire Hospital Centre, New Cross Hospital, United Kingdom 1991-1994
• C Section
• Cesarean Birth
• Embryo Cryopreservation
• Body Contouring Surgery
• Laparoscopic &Hysteroscopic Surgery
• Robotic Surgery
• High risk Obstetrics / Antenatal Services
• Secretary for Association of Tamil Nadu Royal College of Obstetrians and Gynaecologists 2000 till 2005.
• Member Representative of South Zone All India Co-ordinating Committee – 2005-2009.
• Currently Fellow Representative of South Zone AICC RCOG.
• Secretary IMS Chennai chapter -2010 till 2011.
• Organizing chair for Robotic Surgery workshop in JAN 2015.
• Organizing Member - AICOG 2015.
• Organizing secretary - AICC RCOG 2016 OBGYN Conference.
• Member of RCOG 1993, United Kingdom.
• Confered Fellow of Royal College Obstetricians & Gynaecologist In 2005, United Kingdom.
Disclaimer: Lyfboat does not provide professional medical opinion on the treatment or diagnosis of a particular ailment. All the offered services and information presented on www.lyfboat.com are only for the purpose of public knowledge and cannot substitute the professional consultation of the physician. Lyfboat strongly advice against copying or cloning of its web content and follows the legal protocols for protection of its intellectual property.