Dr. Sumana Manohar is a leading Obstetricians and Gynaecologist in India with sub specialization in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility) Endoscopic surgery, Robotic surgery, High Risk Obstetrics.
In her extensive experience of 27 years, she has treated and managed numerous cases with varying range of complexity.
Dr. Sumana is a highly skilled and qualified specialist, having obtained her medical education from premier institutions of the nation and fellowship from the prestigious Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK.
Dr. Manoharhas received advanced training in procedures like Infertility treatment, laparoscopy and robotics.
She is a co- editor for Mid Life Health and have been actively involved in organizing various conferences on Infertility, Endoscopy and High risk obstetrics.
MBBS from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati - 1986
Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists FRCOG (London) at Royal Colleges Of Physicians, UK - 2005
MRCOG (UK) - Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK, 1993
• Senior Consultant in Apollo Hospitals since 1999
• Senior Registar in Obstetrics &Gynaecology, St. Michel\'s (Infertility Unit) 1996-1998
• Senior Registrar at South Mead Hospital, U.K. 1994- 1996
• West Midlands Regional Authority - Regsitrar Rotation at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, North Staffordshire Hospital Centre, New Cross Hospital, United Kingdom 1991-1994
• C Section
• Cesarean Birth
• Embryo Cryopreservation
• Body Contouring Surgery
• Laparoscopic &Hysteroscopic Surgery
• Robotic Surgery
• High risk Obstetrics / Antenatal Services