- Dr. Bipin Walia is one of the Best Neurosurgeons in New Delhi with more than two decades of vast clinical experience in the field of neuro and spine surgery.
- Dr. Walia has performed more than 7000 spinal surgeries and has a keen interest in advanced technique - Minimally Invasive Surgery for spinal tumors. He is recognized as a pioneer in endoscopic disc surgery and is an expert in the area of motion preserving surgery, disc replacement surgery, Image guided surgery, endoscopic cranial surgery, and brain tumor surgery.
- Dr. Bipin has obtained his medical education from premier medical institutions of India, including AIIMS (AIIMS), New Delhi and Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. He further pursued training in advanced courses at specialized and internationally renowned medical facilities in Germany, Sydney and the USA.
- He is actively involved in academics and is a National Board of Examinations recognized post-graduate teacher for MS (General Surgery) Universities of Delhi & Pune and for DNB (Neurosurgery).
- He has received several national & international awards and recognitions in his professional career, including UN Peace Medal, Chief of Army Staff Commendation, Northern Army Commander Commendation and many more.
Education & Training
- B.B.S from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- S (General Surgery) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Ch (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Training in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from University of Mainz, Germany.
- Training in Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery at St. Vincent Hospital, Sydney.
- Training in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery from Medical Education and Research Institute, Texas, US.
- Also training in neuro-navigation including the high filed intra-operative MRI (brain suite) at the University of Erlangen in Germany.
- Director – Neurosurgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Neurosurgeon in the Indian Army
- Senior Resident in Neurosurgery at India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Chief Resident in General Surgery at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Resident in General Surgery at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
• Spinal Surgeries
• Endoscopic Disc surgery
• Image guided surgery
• Disc replacement
• Endoscopic Cranial Surgery
• Brain Tumour Surgery
• Minimally Invasive Surgery for Spinal Tumours
• Motion preserving surgery