Best Bunion Surgery Doctors in Gurgaon
Choose from best hospitals in Gurgaon
Top Doctors For Bunion Surgery
About Bunion SurgeryBunion Surgery is used to treat an abnormal bone growth known as a bunion. A bunion is found on the big toe and can form due to stress on the foot or other reasons. There are different methods that can be used to treat the bunion surgically. For instance, the doctor might perform surgery to straighten the big toe, remove tissue around the joint of the toe, realign bones within the toe, or fuse bones together. The method depends on the patient's condition.
Average Bunion Surgery Cost
|Thailand||Starting from $7700|
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
Dr. SKS Marya
Orthopaedic surgeon | Chairman - Bone & Joint Institute
M.B.B.S., M.S., DNB, M.Ch, FICSGurgaon, India
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh Marya is one of the Top Orthopedic Surgeons in India and carries over 35 years of extensive and rich experience in his field of specialization.
Dr. Marya is considered to be a pioneer in the field of orthopedic surgery, especially for bilateral joint replacement of knee and hip joints, and have introduced technologies like computer assisted joint replacement surgery in India.
He is a prominent orthopedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career.
Dr. Marya has obtained his medical qualifications and fellowships from prestigious medical intuitions of India, England, Switzerland and USA. He has published several books and numerous medical papers in internationally renowned journals.
Dr. Marya has received many awards and accolades for his outstanding contribution in the field of orthopedic surgery, including Best Graduate and Best Post Graduate for his academic achievements during his medical education.
Besides these, Dr. Marya is a renowned academician and has been actively involved in teaching, having conducting 283 lectures and numerous workshops on national and international platforms.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Knee Revisison surgery
- Partial Knee Replaceement
- Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Trauma Management based on AO Principles
- Distinguished Service Award by IMA, New Delhi and Heart Care Foundation of India
- Bharat Jyoti Award - 2003
- Knee Ratna Award by WCFI, IHA Delhi - 2004
- DMA Distinguish Services Award - 2005
- Dhanwantri Award by Cholayil Academy - 2005
Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon | Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopaedics and MCh – OrthopaedicsGurgaon, India -
Dr. Subhash Jangid is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in India. He has a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of orthopaedics, with a special focus on hip and knee joint replacement surgeries. He is a world-renowned expert who has performed more than 20,000 surgeries in his illustrious career. He is also acclaimed for performing around 600 joint replacement surgeries, among several others, every year. He provides medical care to a number of international patients, from various different countries, annually. A pioneering surgeon, Dr. Jangid is credited with many first, inlcuding being the first surgeon in India to use computer navigation (NAV3) for knee replacement surgery, and also the first to use Bone graft substitute for tumor patients in India. He was a part of the team which established India\'s First Bone Bank at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as per the guidelines of American Association of Tissue Banking. Apart from this, he also holds the credited for introducing NAVIO – the world\'s first robotic arm for knee joint replacement surgeries - in India. Dr. Jangid is one of the best joint replacement surgeon in India who is proficient in the use of the latest technique including minimal invasive surgeries for a faster recovery after the treatment. Dr. Subhash is a dedicated academician with a deep involvement in teaching courses in the area of orthopaedics. He is a visiting faculty to Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, where he trains doctors in arthroplasty procedures.
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- ACL ReconstructionArthroscopy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement surgey
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Management
- Cartilage Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Elbow Replacement surgery
- Brought in the latest Computer Navigation technique for joint replacement for the first time in India.
- Introduced NAVIO Robot for knee replacement in Delhi NCR.
- Involved in development of the protocols for patient management after surgery for knee and hip replacement.
- Involved in setting up the bone bank at AIIMS, New Delhi, based on American Association of Tissue Banking guidelines.
- Member of the multinational team involved in development of an Asian knee implant suitable for the population of this region.
Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi
Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, DNBGurgaon, India
He has a passion to work in the field of Orthopaedics and has wide international exposure and training in the field of arthroplasty (esp Hip and knee Arthroplasty) and sports injuries.He has gained valuable experience in United Kingdom for the last 10 yrs by managing complex patients at a Tertiary level Centre in London. His last assignment was at the prestigious Northwest London Hospitals, one of the biggest and busiest NHS Trusts in London.He has strived to improve upon his skills and expertise by working in the UK to provide care from evidence based knowledge, underpinned by a philosophy of providing continuous quality work.
- Joint Replacement Surgery for Lower limb
- Hip & Knee primary/revision
- Minimal invasive Joint replacement surgery (MIS)
- Complex trauma and elective orthopaedic surgery
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- High-Risk Wound Care
- Lower Extremity Wound Care
- Neuropathy Assessment and Foot Drop
- Joint Preservation Surgery for Lower limb
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Ligament Reconstruction
- Foot and ankle surgery (including Hallux deformity, Fore foot deformities, mid and hind foot arthritis)
- Represented University of Dundee at the Queens reception in the Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh.
- Played a key role as Presenter and Organizing Secretary at various national and international conferences.
- Published a number of medical papers in recognized journals
Dr. Himanshu Gupta
MBBS,Ms ( Ortho)Gurgaon, India
- Knee & Arthroscopy surgery
- Complex Trauma
- Pain Management
Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Tumours
- Junior Research Fellow, 1987, ICMR
- Research Associate, ICMR, 1993
- Rotary Visiting Fellowship Rotary Foundation, 2002
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Orthopedist | Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
MS (Orth.), MCh. Orth.Gurgaon, India
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Meniscus Repair
- Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL / PCL,
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Sports Injury,
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Labral Tear of Hip.
Dr. Arvind Rawal
CCT,FRCS(Orth) ,M.Ch (Orth),MS (Orth),MBBSGurgaon, India
- Joint Replacement surgery
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement surgery of Knee and Hip
- Arthroscopic surgery and Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteotomy & Patello-Femoral Disorder
Dr. Vivek Dahiya
MD(Physician),DNB ( Ortho)Gurgaon, India
- Knee Surgeries
Dr. Ramkinkar Jha
MBBS,Ms ( Ortho),AADOGurgaon, India
- Hip, Pelvis Acetabulam, Trauma Surgeries
- Dr B Prasad Memorial gold Medal,2001,Best Outgoing graduate
- University medal,2001,Best Candidate in MBBS
- Winner of College round IAP,2001,Pediatrics Quiz 2001
Dr. Akram Jawed
MBBS,M S ( Ortho)Gurgaon, India
- Hand & upper extremity
- Complex Trauma Surgeries
Best Bunion Surgery Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Fortis Memorial Research InstituteGurgaon, India
Paras HospitalGurgaon, India
Recommended doctors for you
4.5 average based on 4 reviews.