Best Club Foot Treatment Doctors
Choose from best hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Club Foot Treatment
About Club Foot Treatment
Clubfoot is a congenital deformity of the foot which ranges from mild to severe. In clubfoot, the foot of the baby is twisted out of shape such that it is curved inwards or downwards. The abnormality can be successfully treated by a specialist. The most common treatment of clubfoot is the Ponseti method, which involves gentle stretching and casting followed by a minor surgery to realign the foot and correct the deformity. If the condition is severe, it may require a more invasive surgery by an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Manoj Padman
Orthopedist | Director & Head - Paediatric Orthopaedics
MBBS, MS (Ortho)New Delhi, India
- Hip Pathologies
- Deformity Correction
- Limb Reconstruction
- University gold medal - Masters in Orthpaedic Surgery.
- Invited faculty and speaker at national and international meetings.
Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala
Orthopaedic surgeon | Director - Arthroscopy, Sports Orthopaedics
MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics), DNB (Orthopaedics), FCPSMumbai, India
Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala is one of the top orthopedic surgeons in India with specialization in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine.
He is a highly renowned name with expertise in Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, and elbow, and considered one of the best Arthroscopic surgeons in India. He has treated many eminent sports personalities including national players and Olympians.
Dr. Dinshaw, in his illustrious career, has performed more than 1600 surgeries and 3000 arthroscopic procedures at Kokilaben Hospital and has 0% post operative infection rate which surpasses the international benchmark.
He is credited with a many firsts to his name including- first Reverse Shoulder Replacement, first Stem Cell Transplant (Autologous Chondrocyte Stem Cell transplant) to repair damaged knee, first Navigation guided arthroscopic ACL repair - in India.
Dr. Pardiwala is considered an expert Cartilage Repair Surgery in India and specializes in procedures like Complex Arthroscopic ACL & PCL Repairs of the Knee, Bankart & Rotator Cuff Repairs of the Shoulder.
Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala is globally renowned surgeon and the only Indian Arthroscopic Surgeon amongst the group of top 10 international surgeons which were invited to perform a live surgical demonstration of Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery at the ISAKOS Congress.
- Advanced arthroscopy - knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow and wrist
- Shoulder surgery - shoulder replacements
- Reconstructive surgery of Cartilage
- Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and sports orthopaedics
- Complex Arthroscopic ACL & PCL Repairs of the Knee , Bankart
- Rotator Cuff Repairs of the Shoulder
- Received many International and National Academic Awards for his outstanding contribution in the field of medicine.
- ISAKOS John Joyce Award 2009 for outstanding contributions to arthroscopic surgery
Dr. Samih Tarabichi
Orthopedic Surgeon | Consultant
o MBChB, MD, FRCPS (Canada), FAAOS (USA)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Samih Tarabichi is a legendary joint replacement surgeon, regarded as the \'Father of Joint replacement\' in the Middle East. In 1979, after completing his medical degree from Damascus University, Dr. Samih moved to the US to pursue his passion for research. He spent the next 8 years training and working at some of the best medical institutions in the country, including Illinois University, Ohio State University, and McGill University. During his tenure at McGill University, Dr. Samih gained immense popularity and recognition as an orthopedic surgeon. However, in 1996, leaving his fellow doctors in a great deal of shock and surprise, he decided to return to the Middle East and continue his practice. He joined the American Hospital Dubai and worked extensively to set up the Tarabichi center of excellence.
Currently serving as the consultant at the Department of Orthopedics – Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi, he has a total of 6 patents in the US to his name. He also served as the consultant for Zimmer International, working towards the development of the full flexion knee implant. He is also credited with establishing the first joint registry system in the UAE, collaborating with the University of Dundee in Scotland, UK.
Being a true academician and a keen researcher, Dr. Samih has served as a guest speaker in various medical forums highlighting the importance of minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries. He even has more than 20 research papers published across many national and international journals.
With a tenure spanning above three decades, Dr. Samih Tarabichi has successfully performed more than 15,000 total major surgeries, 10,000+ total knee replacement surgeries, 3,000+ hip replacement surgeries, and 1,500+ revision knee surgeries.
- Conservative and surgical knee treatment
- Revision and Re-Revision knee replacement surgery
- Conservative and surgical Hip treatment
- Revision and Re-Revision hip replacement surgery
- ACL repair
- Minimal invasive orthopedic surgeries
Dr. (Prof.) Anil Arora
Orthopedic Surgeon | Principal Director & HOD
MBBS, M.S., DNBNew Delhi, India
Dr. (Prof.) Anil Arora is a celebrated orthopedic surgeon with more than three decades of flourishing experience. He has performed more than 10,000 joint replacement surgeries throughout his career, dealing with some of the most complicated cases in orthopedics.
Dr. Anil Arora has trained big names in India as well as abroad, that has contributed to his vast clinical and surgical experience. He is also credited for starting the PINLESS computer-assisted knee replacement surgeries in North India.
He has lent his years of expertise and knowledge over 250 lectures, 50 research papers, 20 book chapters, and many other workshops and conferences. His efforts and skills have been recognized and awarded by many forums, notably the Guinness world record and Limca Book of World Records.
- Pinless Computer Navigated Total Knee Replacements
- Complex and Revision Total Knee Replacements.
- Custom Made Knee Replacements
- Massive Knee Replacements (with Bone) for tumors
- Primary/Complex/ Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Primary and Revision Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
- Arthroscopy/ Arthroscopic Meniscus Surgery
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstructions
- Knee/ Hip Surgeries
- Japanese Orthopaedic Association Congress Scholarship - 2004
- Fellowships from World Orthopaedic Concern - SICOT - 2002
- Young Ambassadorial Fellowship of Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association - 2007
- Indo-British Travelling Fellowship Medal - 2006
- Indo-German Orthopaedics Foundation Fellowship & Weller Gold Medal - 2003
- AA Mehta Gold Medal Of Indian Orthopaedic Association - 2001
- Silver Jubilee Oration of Indian Orthopaedic Association
- White Paper (National Consensus Paper) Award from Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Johnson & Johnson Travelling Fellowship of Indian Orthopaedic Association - 1997
- North Zone Orthopaedic Association Travelling Fellowship - 1996
- Member - Committee for Standardization of Orthopaedic Implants - Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Joint Scretary - Indian Orthopaedic Association (2009-2011)
- Member Implant Committee - Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Chairman - Basic Sciences Committee, Indian Orthopaedic Association (2006-2009)
- Vice President - Delhi Orthopaedic Association (2009-2010)
- Editor - Delhi Journal of Orthopaedics (2005-2009)
- University Medals in General Pathology, General Surgery & Orthopaedics
- Limca Book of Records - 2017
- Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in India - 2017
- LEGEND in Orthopaedics and JOINT REPLACEMENT - 2017
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER - 2018
- Most Inspiring Orthopedics Surgeon of India - 2018
- DMA Vishisht Chikitsa Ratan Award - 2018
- Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in Delhi - 2017
- Most Loved Doctor - 2015
- Excellence in Medical Services for Senior Citizens - 2015
- Guinness World Records Holder - 2018
- LEGEND in Orthopaedics and JOINT REPLACEMENT - 2018
Dr. Aashish Chaudhary
Orthopedic surgeon | Director and HOD
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, MRCS (UK), M.Ch - OrthopaedicsNew Delhi, India
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is one of the best orthopedic and joint replacement surgeons in New Delhu. He is currently the Head of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, a reputed tertiary medical care facility. His expertise lies in knee replacement surgery, and robot assisted minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement. He is trained and skilled in the use of robotic system for joint replacement surgery, which helps in faster recovery. Dr. Aashish is reputed as the top joint replacement doctor in Delhi who has treated patients with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other degenerative diseases of the knee.
His specialization in the use of robotics for knee replacement surgery and partial knee replacement. He has been instrumental in transforming the lives of many patients who did not undergo total knee replacement.
Dr. Aashish has completed his medical education from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, and Post Graduate degree from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. He has also trained from the reputed Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (MRCS). Dr. Aashish has written numerous peer reviewed papers and textbooks. He also actively attends and participates in several workshops, training programs, conferences and seminars on the national and international level. This includes AADO OLC Stryker Advanced Trauma Cadaveric (Upper Limb Injury) Workshop at Orthopaedic Learning Centers of The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgeon
- Gold Medal in Physiology and Forensic Medicine by Delhi University for Highest Marks in these subjects
- Distinction in Physiology
Dr. Yevhen Myroniuk
Orthopedic surgeon and Traumatologist | Consultant
Dr. Myroniuk is a qualified and skilled orthopedist, traumatologist, and orthopedic surgeon. He has the highest qualifications in his field of specialization. His professional experience is of more than 7 years. Dr. Myroniuk is known for regularly participating in various seminars and conferences.
Dr. Sanjay Sarup
Orthopaedics | Director - Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery
MBBS, MS (Orthopedics), M.Ch (Orthopedics)Gurgaon, India
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Deformities
- Scoliosis & Kyphosis ( Spinal Deformity Correction)
- Knee & Hip replacements
- Adult Spine Surgery
Dr. Assoc. Prof. Sami Sökücü
Orthopedics and Traumatology | Associate Professor
MBBS, MD (Orthopaedics)Istanbul, Turkey
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sami Sökücü is an experienced Orthopaedic surgeon in Istanbul, Turkey who is currently working at the Medical Park Florya Hospital. He is a specialist in the field of Orthopaedics and Traumatology and has been in medical profession for over 17 years. Dr. Sami completed his medical degree from reputed İstanbul University of Medical Sciences and specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology, T.C. Ministry of Health. He received award of appreciation by Provincial Health Directorate in 2011 for his excellent clinical work. He is a member of several renowned medical societies and organizations, including European Board of Orthopedics and Traumatology (EBOT), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBİD), Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Association, and more. Associate Professor Dr. Sami Sökücü is dedicated towards research and innovation in the field of orthopaedics. He has published a numerous research papers in peer reviewed national and international journals.
Orthopaedic and Traumatology
Dr. Somesh Virmani
Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon | Senior Consultant
MBBS, M.S, DNB - Orthopaedics, MNAMS - OrthopaedicsGurgaon, India
Dr. Somesh Virmani is a highly renowned Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon in the Delhi NCR region. He has performed a number of orthopedic surgeries for children and teenagers in his extensive medical career of 20 years.
Dr. Somesh Virmani has practiced at several top hospitals in the country, including Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon; Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla, New Delhi; QRG Hospital, Faridabad and many others. He completed his medical education and training in Orthopaedics from reputed institutions. He then further completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Virmani is a skilled and trained expert in his field of specialization with expertise in various kinds of pediatric orthopedic treatments. Besides being a highly qualified specialist, he is also known for his ethical and evidence-based practice, updated with the latest international standards and technologies. Dr. Virmani provides services for a whole spectrum of bone and joint problems in pediatric patients.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Dislocation of Hip (DDH)
- Congenital Anomalies including Congenital Dislocation of Knees (CDK), Congenital Vertical Talus (CVT), Radial Clubhand, etc.
- Limb Deformities as Genu Valgum, Genu Varum, Cubitus Varus etc.
- Hip preservation (Safe Surgical Dislocation Hip), SCFE
- Perthes disease
- Foot and Ankle Disorders in Children as Flatfeet, Tarsal Coalition etc.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Dr. Aamer Malik
Orthopedic surgeon and Traumatologist | Consultant
MBBS, MD (Orthopaedics)Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Aamer Malik is one of the top orthopedic surgeons and traumatology specialists in Spain. He has more than 15 years of experience in this field and has received extensive training from the renowned institutions in the United States, Spain and Kenya. His expertise lies in reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee in adults, both prosthetic and arthroscopic. He also specializes in minimally invasive surgery and anatomical deformities in patients with osteoarthritis.
Dr. Malik holds a teaching position at Sagrat Cor University Hospital and is actively engaged with students in medicine and physiotherapy and residents of family medicine and orthopaedic surgery. He is also a consultant in Sports Injuries at the Catalan Football Federation.
Dr. Malik has a vast international experience with fellowships including with USMLE certification at Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College in New York and Dorr Arthritis Institute, Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center in Los Angeles, USA.
He is an acclaimed professional with multiple professional recognitions and research program awards, including the International Travelling Fellowship Mayo Clinic Miguel Cabanela-SECOT.
Dr. Malik has published various papers including 16 publications and 5 book chapters. He has participated in more than 30 international presentations in many countries including the US, Canada, Kenya, Mexico, Tanzania, Vietnam, Zanzibar and more. He has delivered over 20 presentations in national and international conference meetings.
Dr. Malik is actively involved in Health Improvement projects in the field of orthopaedics medical and surgical field. This includes Operation Walk Foundation: Surgical N.P.O. dedicated to Adult Reconstructive Surgery and joint replacement and have participated in 3 missions in Vietnam (2010) and Tanzania (2014 April and December). He has also been a part of Neurosurgery Education and Development Foundation as the Member of the Orthopaedic Surgical training and teaching Program in Zanzibar.
- Reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee in adults with both prosthetic and arthroscopic
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Anatomical deformities in patients with osteoarthritis
Best Club Foot Treatment Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
Max Super Specialty Hospital SaketNew Delhi, India
Fortis Memorial Research InstituteGurgaon, India