Best Dislocated Shoulder Doctors in India
Choose from best hospitals in India
Top Doctors For Dislocated Shoulder
About Dislocated ShoulderDislocated Shoulder occurs when the top of the arm pops out of its socket. Treatment for a dislocated shoulder can include immobilization using a sling or splint, closed reduction to guide the top of the arm back into its socket, or surgery in the case of recurrent shoulder dislocations.
Dr. SKS Marya
Orthopaedic surgeon | Chairman - Bone & Joint Institute
M.B.B.S., M.S., DNB, M.Ch, FICSGurgaon, India
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh Marya is one of the Top Orthopedic Surgeons in India and carries over 35 years of extensive and rich experience in his field of specialization.
Dr. Marya is considered to be a pioneer in the field of orthopedic surgery, especially for bilateral joint replacement of knee and hip joints, and have introduced technologies like computer assisted joint replacement surgery in India.
He is a prominent orthopedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career.
Dr. Marya has obtained his medical qualifications and fellowships from prestigious medical intuitions of India, England, Switzerland and USA. He has published several books and numerous medical papers in internationally renowned journals.
Dr. Marya has received many awards and accolades for his outstanding contribution in the field of orthopedic surgery, including Best Graduate and Best Post Graduate for his academic achievements during his medical education.
Besides these, Dr. Marya is a renowned academician and has been actively involved in teaching, having conducting 283 lectures and numerous workshops on national and international platforms.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Knee Revisison surgery
- Partial Knee Replaceement
- Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Trauma Management based on AO Principles
- Distinguished Service Award by IMA, New Delhi and Heart Care Foundation of India
- Bharat Jyoti Award - 2003
- Knee Ratna Award by WCFI, IHA Delhi - 2004
- DMA Distinguish Services Award - 2005
- Dhanwantri Award by Cholayil Academy - 2005
Dr. Abhijit Dey
Orthopedist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS - OrthopaedicsNew Delhi, India
Dr Abhijit Dey is a renowned specialist of Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgery as well as Trauma surgery and holds a vast experience of almost two decades. Dr Dey has performed more than 5000 surgeries for trauma cases in his illustrious career and has a special focus on complex fracture and trauma injuries, reconstructive surgery, deformity correction and many other orthopaedic procedures. He has obtained his medical qualifications – M.B.B.S and M.S.from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He is a member of many eminent medical associations and has published a number of papers in renowned journals.
- Trauma Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- Joint Mobilization
- Spinal Therapy
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan
MS (Ortho), MBBS, ECFMGNew Delhi, India
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery
- Exemplary Contribution Award ? 2008 in the field of ?Pediatric Orthopaedics? , by Indian Medical Association, SDB
- "Dr BN Sinha Gold Medal" for being the best Orthopaedic Resident and for the best clinical project (thesis), by Lucknow University during MS - Orthopaedic Surgery (1989-91)
Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon | Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopaedics and MCh – OrthopaedicsGurgaon, India -
Dr. Subhash Jangid is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in India. He has a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of orthopaedics, with a special focus on hip and knee joint replacement surgeries. He is a world-renowned expert who has performed more than 20,000 surgeries in his illustrious career. He is also acclaimed for performing around 600 joint replacement surgeries, among several others, every year. He provides medical care to a number of international patients, from various different countries, annually. A pioneering surgeon, Dr. Jangid is credited with many first, inlcuding being the first surgeon in India to use computer navigation (NAV3) for knee replacement surgery, and also the first to use Bone graft substitute for tumor patients in India. He was a part of the team which established India\'s First Bone Bank at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as per the guidelines of American Association of Tissue Banking. Apart from this, he also holds the credited for introducing NAVIO – the world\'s first robotic arm for knee joint replacement surgeries - in India. Dr. Jangid is one of the best joint replacement surgeon in India who is proficient in the use of the latest technique including minimal invasive surgeries for a faster recovery after the treatment. Dr. Subhash is a dedicated academician with a deep involvement in teaching courses in the area of orthopaedics. He is a visiting faculty to Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, where he trains doctors in arthroplasty procedures.
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- ACL ReconstructionArthroscopy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement surgey
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Management
- Cartilage Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Elbow Replacement surgery
- Brought in the latest Computer Navigation technique for joint replacement for the first time in India.
- Introduced NAVIO Robot for knee replacement in Delhi NCR.
- Involved in development of the protocols for patient management after surgery for knee and hip replacement.
- Involved in setting up the bone bank at AIIMS, New Delhi, based on American Association of Tissue Banking guidelines.
- Member of the multinational team involved in development of an Asian knee implant suitable for the population of this region.
Dr. Himanshu Gupta
MBBS,Ms ( Ortho)Gurgaon, India
- Knee & Arthroscopy surgery
- Complex Trauma
- Pain Management
Dr. Aniruddha Dattatraya Sonegaonkar
Orthopaedic | MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)
MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)Nagpur, India
- Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Rajiv Thukral
Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant
NANew Delhi, India
- Hip and Knee Surgery (primary and revision Arthroplasty, arthroscopy, reconstruction and trauma)
Dr. Vineesh Mathur
- Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Tumours
- Junior Research Fellow, 1987, ICMR
- Research Associate, ICMR, 1993
- Rotary Visiting Fellowship Rotary Foundation, 2002
Dr. Mohammad Usman Khan
Orthopaedics | Associate Consultant
Mch. (Orthopedics),DNB (Orthopedic Surgery),M.B.B.S. ,ATLSNew Delhi, India
Dr. Puneet Girdhar
Orthopaedics | Director
MBBS,MS,M.Ch (Ortho.)New Delhi, India
- SPINE: Microdiscectomy
- Anterior/Posterior decompression and Instrumentation
- Minimal Invasive spinal fusion
- Artificial disc replacement and deformity correction in Cervical
- Thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital
- Neoplastic and traumatic conditions of spine
Best Dislocated Shoulder Hospitals
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Recommended doctors for you
4.5 average based on 4 reviews.