Head & Neck Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Neuro Oncology | Associate Director - Radiation Oncology
MBBS (Honours, Gold Medal) MD (Radiation Oncology) DNB (Radiation Oncology) UICCDelhi, United States
Dr Dodul Mondal is one of the most prominent and dynamic clinical oncologist and radiation oncologists of India with international repute who has an experience of working with Proton Beam Therapy at one of the largest university hospitals in the United States. Proton Beam Therapy is considered as the most precise form of radiation currently available in the world. At present, he has been working as Consultant Associate Director, Radiation Oncology Max Institute of Cancer Care, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi. Dr Mondal has a vast experience of working at almost all leading high volume cancer institutes of India including Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai; All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow. He went to USA as a fellow in Precision Radiation Oncology and Proton Beam Therapy at Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Rutgers University. He also worked at Abramson Cancer Center at Pennsylvania University in United States as a visiting scholar.
- Awarded prestigious UICC-ICRETT fellowship in 2016 by Union for International Cancer Control.
- Awarded CSIR travel grant for presenting paper in World Cancer Congress, Paris, 2016.
- Received Travel grant from St Gallen cancer committee for 14th St Gallen Breast Cancer Conference,
- Received Travel grant from ICMR for presenting research work in 14th St Gallen Breast Cancer
Conference, Vienna, 2015.
- Awarded Junior Class Assistantship in Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Awarded Certificate of Merit in Preventive and Social Medicine by IAPSM (Indian Association of
Preventive and Social Medicine).
- Awarded Certificate Gold Medal in Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Obtained Honours in Community Medicine.
- Awarded Gopal Ch Banik Memorial Prize for securing highest marks in Pediatric Medicine in the year
2003 in 3rd Prof MBBS from NRS Medical College.
- Awarded Prof A.K. Nandi Memorial Prize for securing highest marks in Pediatric Medicine in the year
2003 in 3rd Prof MBBS from NRS Medical College