Best Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery Doctors
Choose from best hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery
About Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery
In a normal pregnancy, the ovary releases an egg into the fallopian tube. The fertilized egg moves into the uterus to attach to its lining and continues to grow for the next 9 months. In an ectopic pregnancy, the developing fetus implants to a site other than the uterus. This site may be in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, abdominal cavity or other organ. This poses a serious danger of internal bleeding as no other structures other than the uterus can support a growing fetus. Ectopic pregnancy surgery is done to remove to the developing fetus.
Dr. Anjali Kumar
Gynecologist | Sr. Consultant - Obstetrics and Gynecology
MBBS, MD, FICMCHGurgaon, India
- Gynaecologic Endoscopy
- Vaginal surgeries
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Fetal Medicine
- Endometriosis-Varied presentations, medical and surgical management
Dr. Bruno Dillemans
Gynecologist | Specialist - General Surgeon
NADubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Andrew Jenkinson
Gynecologist | Specialist - General Surgery
MBBS, MS, FRCSDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Professor Dr. Selman Laçin
Gynecologist & Infertility Specialist | Head of department
MBBS, MSIstanbul, Turkey
Associate Professor Dr. Selman Lacin is a highly experienced and trained gynecologists with expertise in infertility treatment and IVF. He has completed his graduation from the Faculty of Gulhane Military Medical Academy and then the residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Izmir Dokuz Eylul University.
His special interest lies in the area of Endoscopic Surgery, Infertility and IVF treatment. As a vastly experienced gynaecologist and infertility specialist, Dr. Selman Laçin is proficient in management of several types of conditions and procedures including uterine insemination, urinary Incontinence, impaired sperm production, vaginal discharge, hormone disorders and many more.
He started as an assistant professor at the University of Celal Bayar of Manisa, and then became the Associate Professor in 2002. Having spent 8 years in academic medicine, he shifted his practice to Istanbul.
Dr. Selman Laçin has international experience as he worked at Swedish Karolinska Institute (Department of OB / GYN), Israel Tel-Aviv University (the Assisted reproduction and IVF Center) and Gulhane Military Medical Academy of IVF Center.
Associate Professor Dr. Laçin has published over 80 articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals of national and internation repute. He has further contributed chapters in many books.
He is a member of several national and international scientific organizations. He has participated in many conferences in the country and abroad.
Dr. Prof. Banu Kumbak Aygun
Ob & Gyn IVF specialist | Head of department
Dr. Banu Aygun is a renowned gynecologist and IVF specialist in Turkey, who has worked at many premier medical institutions. She completed her training in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Medical School in 1996 and the residency programme in 2001.
She has further trained to be an IVF specialist, having obtained certificate in 2005. Dr. Aygun has worked at several top hospitals in Turkey, including the Istanbul Memorial Hospital - IVF and Genetics Unit, Bahceci IVF Center. She was also involved in establishing IVF units in Firat University Medical School and Istanbul Medipol University Medical School.
Dr. Aygun started as an associate professor in 2011. She is now a Professor at Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Istanbul Aydin University Medical School.
Her speciality interests lies in the field of infertility treatments, in-vitro fertilization, endometriosis treatment, reproductive medicine, and endoscopic, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy gyneacological surgeries.
She has published over 45 international scientific papers and 35 national papers, along with 13 book chapters and more than 200 citations to her articles in international papers. Prof. Aygun has participated in over 70 national conferences presentations and 41 international presentations. She is also frequently invited to many international and national conferences and symposia, and a reviewer for various international/national journals.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
- Rashtriya Ekta Award, by Mr. Sushil Kumar Shinde
- Delhi 2002 Best Doctor Award, from the Indian Medical Association,Mumbai in 2006
- Navshakti Award 2008 for yeomen service in the field of Medicine, received at the hands of Honourable Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shree Vilas Rao Deshmukh
- Jai Hind College alumni award received at the hands of Honourable Finance Minister Shri Jayant Patil
- Oration Award for New Frontiers in Hysteroscopic Surgery at the IAGE Annual Conference 2008 of the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists held at Hyderabad
- Recipient of Best Doctor Award, Indian Medical association (Mumbai west)
- Recipient of the RK Excellence Awards 2010 for Excellent IVF Doctor in India Recipient of the Navshakti Award 2011
- Recipient of Frost and Sullivan, 5th Annual India Health Care excellence Awards 2013 for best IVF Service Provider Company of the year
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Management of resistant Acne
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Lasers for acne scars
- Permanent hair reduction
- Botox & fillers
- Vitiligo Surgery
- Nail Surgery
- Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynaecologist field on 1st May 2010
- Best Woman Achiever" Award in the gynaecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Mrs. Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010
- Best Woman Achiever" Award in the gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla from the Mayor in 2009
- BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD" & GOLD MEDAL
- Certificate of Excellence & Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on "Economic Growth & National Unity" organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009
- She was also recognized as the "Maharashtrian Woman Achiever" at the Mumbai Festival, at the Gateway of India on the 26th January 2006
Dr. Seema Thakur
Dr. Richa Sharma
Infertility Specialist, Obstetrics & Gynecology | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, MCROG, Fellowship Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship in InfertilityGurgaon, India
Dr. Richa Sharma is a renowned Infertility and IVF specialist and has been associated with many reputed Fertility centers in her medical career of 14 years. Dr. Sharma has been actively involved in spreading awareness about fertility treatments through media platforms and relevant magazines. Dr. Rich Sharma holds expertise in Male infertility, as well as in endoscopy, and is skilled in performing procedures like Micro-TESE. Apart from these, she is involved in writing for prominent health and lifestyle magazines to spread awareness on reproductive health and infertility.
- Infertility Donor
- Egg IVF
- Micro TESE
- Surgical Sperm Collection (TESA)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Male Infertility
- Embryo Freezing
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Blastocyst culture
- Management of PCOS
- Oligospermia/Low sperm count/Azoospermia
- Tubal blockage
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Trained by Dr David and Dr Thomas Mathews (Medical Director Dubai and UK Bournhall)
- Regularly write articles in magazines like Grehlakshmi, apkaswasthya, Times of India, DainikJagran, Deccan Herrald, Daily excelsior, Embryo.
- Published book for Fertility Solutions for patients
Dr. Viktoriia Orlova
Infertility specialist | Consultant
Dr. Orlova is an obstetrician-gynecologist, who also specialize as fertility specialist. Her professional experience spans over 10 years. In 2019, she was awarded the Order Scientist of the Year 2019 by the Ukrainian Federation of Scientists. Dr. Viktiriia Orlova is an active participant of different training, courses and conferences.
- Infertility, sub-fertility
- Menstrual cycle disorders
- Endocrine disorders in gynecology
- Pregnancy failure
- Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs and sexually transmitted infections
- Uterus pathology: adenomyosis, myoma
- Endometrial pathology (hyperplasia, hypoplasia, polyps, endometritis)
- Diagnosis and treatment of cervical pathology
Procedures and operations:
- Ultrasound examination of genital and short-term pregnancy
- Colposcopy, biopsy
- ART manipulations: oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer, intrauterine sperm insemination
Best Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India