Best Hair restoration Doctors in Mumbai
Choose from best hospitals in Mumbai
Top Doctors For Hair restoration
About Hair restoration
Hair restoration is a collection of different surgical and non-surgical procedures that help patients restore natural hair density. Some common examples include -
- Hair transplant surgery performed through FUT or FUE method
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
- Scalp micro pigmentation
- Use of prescription medications such as Finasteride and Dutasteride Topical applications like minoxidil
Average Hair restoration Cost
- Hair and Scalp Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Dermatology - Hair
Dr. Dr. Quazi Ghazwan Ahmad
Plastic and cosmetic surgery | Consultant
MBBS, MS(Surgery), DNB(Surgery), MRCS (Edinburgh), MCh(Plastic Surgery), MNAMSMumbai, India
- Dr. Qazi Ahmad is one of the best plastic surgeons in Mumbai who has over 17 years of experience in the field of plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- He is a highly renowned surgeon for Head and neck cancer reconstruction surgeries and have managed over 2000 cases in his vast clinical career.
- Dr. Ahmad has expertise in all kinds of cosmetic breast surgery, also known as mammaplasty, including procedures such as breast augmentation/ boob job with breast implant, reduction mammoplasty/breast reduction, Mastopexy/breast lift, and breast reconstruction after breast removal surgery for cancer treatment.
- He also offers services in body contouring procedures including liposuction, abdominoplasty/tummy tuck surgery, thigh and arm lift, along with facial plastic surgeries, rhinoplasty (nose job), septorhinoplasty, blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery, otoplasty, dimple creation, and removal of double chin.
- Dr Ahmad completed obtained his medical education and specialization as well as super-specialization in plastic surgery from esteemed institutions of the country and has worked at premier healthcare facilities.
- He has received Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), Edinburgh (UK) and Membership of National Board Of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), New Delhi. He is a visiting fellow at Changung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan and Plastic Surgery department, Tokyo University, Japan.
- Dr. Ahmad has obtained special training in hair transplantation procedures and is proficient in both types of popular hair transplantation technique - FUT or strip harvest technique and the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), also called stitch less technique, with specially designed powered blunt punches.
- He has more than 30 publications in indexed journals and is frequently invited speaker, guest lecturer, and surgical demonstrator in many national and international conferences.
- Breast Cosmetic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Body Contouring Surgery
- Microvascular Surgery
- Hair Transplant Surgery
- Cancer Reconstruction Surgery
- Micro Vascular Surgery
- Hand Surgery (Nerve, Vessel, Tendons and bony injuries)
- Facial surgery
- Dimple creation
- Buccal fat pad removal
- Chin implants
- Ear lobe repair
- Burns Reconstruction
- Gender reassignment surgery (penis reconstruction)
- Gold medal in forensic medicine
- Honours in 2nd MBBS