Hematologist | Consultant
MBBS, MD, DMBangalore, India
Dr. Sachin Jadhav, a Consultant in Clinical Haematology & BMT Physician was trained at Christian Medical College, Vellore where he had 6 years of experience in managing patients with haematologic disorders. He had the opportunity to be part of the center in Vellore that did about 100 stem cell transplants in a year. Besides autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation, Dr. Jadhav has had extensive training and experience in managing patients with both benign and malignant hematological disorders.
- Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Won the National Talent Search Scholarship in 1993
- Distinctions grade in the Maharashtra State Secondary School Certificate examination.
- Distinctions grade in the Maharashtra State Higher Secondary School Certificate examination.
- Won the College level 11th Paediatric Quiz of the Indian Association of Paediatrics in 1998.