Best Hip Replacement Doctors in New Delhi
Choose from best Hip Replacement hospitals in New Delhi
Top Doctors For Hip Replacement
About Hip Replacement
Hip Replacement, also known as hip arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure in which damaged parts of the hip are replaced with artificial parts. In this surgery, the patient will undergo spinal or general anesthesia. The doctor will make an incision near the hip, remove the damaged or diseased areas of the hip, and replace these parts with prosthetic implants. This procedure is generally performed on patients that have arthritis that causes hip pain.Read More about Hip Replacement →
Average Hip Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $5500|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $11000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12500|
|Egypt||Starting from $12500|
|Mexico||Starting from $15900|
|Spain||Starting from $16238|
|UK||Starting from $35000|
|France||Starting from $35000|
|USA||Starting from $45000|
- Hip Arthoplasty
Dr. Abhijit Dey
Orthopedist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS - OrthopaedicsNew Delhi, India
Dr Abhijit Dey is a renowned specialist of Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgery as well as Trauma surgery and holds a vast experience of almost two decades. Dr Dey has performed more than 5000 surgeries for trauma cases in his illustrious career and has a special focus on complex fracture and trauma injuries, reconstructive surgery, deformity correction and many other orthopaedic procedures. He has obtained his medical qualifications – M.B.B.S and M.S.from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He is a member of many eminent medical associations and has published a number of papers in renowned journals.
- Trauma Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- Joint Mobilization
- Spinal Therapy
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan
MS (Ortho), MBBS, ECFMGNew Delhi, India
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery
- Exemplary Contribution Award ? 2008 in the field of ?Pediatric Orthopaedics? , by Indian Medical Association, SDB
- "Dr BN Sinha Gold Medal" for being the best Orthopaedic Resident and for the best clinical project (thesis), by Lucknow University during MS - Orthopaedic Surgery (1989-91)
Dr. Rajiv Thukral
Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant
NANew Delhi, India
- Hip and Knee Surgery (primary and revision Arthroplasty, arthroscopy, reconstruction and trauma)
Dr. Manoj Padman
Orthopedist | Director & Head - Paediatric Orthopaedics
MBBS, MS (Ortho)New Delhi, India
- Hip Pathologies
- Deformity Correction
- Limb Reconstruction
- University gold medal - Masters in Orthpaedic Surgery.
- Invited faculty and speaker at national and international meetings.
Dr. Mohammad Usman Khan
Orthopaedics | Associate Consultant
Mch. (Orthopedics),DNB (Orthopedic Surgery),M.B.B.S. ,ATLSNew Delhi, India
Dr. Puneet Girdhar
Orthopaedics | Director
MBBS,MS,M.Ch (Ortho.)New Delhi, India
- SPINE: Microdiscectomy
- Anterior/Posterior decompression and Instrumentation
- Minimal Invasive spinal fusion
- Artificial disc replacement and deformity correction in Cervical
- Thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital
- Neoplastic and traumatic conditions of spine
Dr. Ramneek Mahajan
Orthopedist | Senior Director
MBBS, MS (Ortho), MCh. (Ortho)New Delhi, India
Dr. Ramneek Mahajan is a senior and experienced Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon renowned for his skills and expertise. He has performed approximately 6000 Joint Replacements and more than 30000 other Orthopedic & Spine surgeries in his entire career of 20 years. He is widely acclaimed for performing an unparalleled 500 joint replacement surgeries in just one year in 2015. Presently working as the Senior Director of Orthopedics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Dr. Mahajan specializes in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy.
After completing his M.S and M.Ch. in Orthopedics, he went on to pursue a fellowship in Joint Replacement from Singapore General Hospital, The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, and Puttlingen Hospital, Germany. He also took over the responsibility of Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, and Vasant Kunj. His tenure as HOD, Orthopedics, in Nova Special Hospital in Delhi before joining Saket City Hospital added to his skills and expertise as a surgeon. Holding a passion for teaching, he regularly conducts live joint replacement surgeries to train other surgeons during various symposiums and conferences.
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bilateral Knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular Fixation
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement
- Second in University during 2nd M.B.B.S.
- Third in University during 3rd M.B.B.S.
- Best Thesis award in M.CH.
- Award of honor at Annual conference of Geriatric Society of India in 2010.
- Best Paper Award on Advances in Total Knee Arthroplasty in IOACON 2007.
- Award of Honor at Annual conference of ICMR in 2011.
- Best Thesis Award in M. Ch. Degree.
- Award for Entrepreneurship at saluting the spirit of Entrepreneurship- North India, March 2016.
- Prestigious “Sushruta award” in November 2017.
- Awarded “Rising Star- Orthopedics” by Times Group in Healthcare Achievers Program, 2017, New Delhi
- Awarded “IMA TIGER”- National Award at IMA Men’s Health project launch on 29th July 2018, New Delhi
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan
Orthopedist | Sr. Consultant
MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MS (Orthopaedics)New Delhi, India
- Sports Medicine and Arthoscopy procedure- Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Ankle and Hip.
- Primary Arthoplasty procedures- Knee, Hip, Shoulder.
- Reconstructive Surgery in adults- all complex fractures.
- Amar Jyoti Award presented in 1995 for maximum number of surgeries in Polio patients at hospital on wheels at Rewari, Haryana.
- Bharat Gaurav Award presented in 2006 for Management of Poliotic Deformities at various camps.
Dr. Bhushan Nariani
Orthopeadist | Director- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement
MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics)New Delhi, India
- Primary, complex and revision Replacement of Knee
- Primary, complex and revision Replacement of Hip
- General trauma surgery
- Complex revision arthroplasty
- Knee reconstruction surgery
- Hip joints reconstruction surgery
- Awarded by U.P. Chapter of Indian Orthopaedics Association Exchanges Fellowship (2000) on presenting a paper
- Presently running two fellowship: ISKSAA fellowship and Depuy High Performance Knee Observership
- Attended Dr. Chitranjan Ranwat Fellowship programme at Hospital of Special Surgery, New York, USA (2012)
- Attended the Arthrex Cadaveric Workshop on Arthroscopy for a period of 2 weeks in Munich, Germany (2011)
- Visiting Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery, at Spire Southampton Hospital, Southampton, London with Prof. David Barett (2015)
- Trained a large number of DNB candidates and also conducted many DNB exams.
- Presented as Guest lecturer at many significant medical conferences.
- Published various papers in national and international journals
Dr. Nitiraj Oberoi
Orthopedic Surgeon | Senior Consultant - Orthopedics
MBBS, DNB, FRCS - General Surgery, MS - OrthopaedicsNew Delhi, India
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Primary Revision
- Complex Joint replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Fracture treatment
- Trauma care
- Joint Mobilization
- ACL Reconstruction
- Spinal Therapy
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- • Gold Medal in MS-Ortho
Best Hip Replacement Hospitals
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
Max Super Specialty Hospital SaketNew Delhi, India
Fortis Escorts Heart InstituteNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India