Best Single Knee Replacement Doctors
Choose from best hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Single Knee Replacement
About Single Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Single Knee Replacement →
Average Single Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
Dr. SKS Marya
Orthopaedic surgeon | Chairman - Bone & Joint Institute
M.B.B.S., M.S., DNB, M.Ch, FICSGurgaon, India
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh Marya is one of the Top Orthopedic Surgeons in India and carries over 35 years of extensive and rich experience in his field of specialization.
Dr. Marya is considered to be a pioneer in the field of orthopedic surgery, especially for bilateral joint replacement of knee and hip joints, and have introduced technologies like computer assisted joint replacement surgery in India.
He is a prominent orthopedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career.
Dr. Marya has obtained his medical qualifications and fellowships from prestigious medical intuitions of India, England, Switzerland and USA. He has published several books and numerous medical papers in internationally renowned journals.
Dr. Marya has received many awards and accolades for his outstanding contribution in the field of orthopedic surgery, including Best Graduate and Best Post Graduate for his academic achievements during his medical education.
Besides these, Dr. Marya is a renowned academician and has been actively involved in teaching, having conducting 283 lectures and numerous workshops on national and international platforms.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Knee Revisison surgery
- Partial Knee Replaceement
- Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Trauma Management based on AO Principles
- Distinguished Service Award by IMA, New Delhi and Heart Care Foundation of India
- Bharat Jyoti Award - 2003
- Knee Ratna Award by WCFI, IHA Delhi - 2004
- DMA Distinguish Services Award - 2005
- Dhanwantri Award by Cholayil Academy - 2005
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan
MS (Ortho), MBBS, ECFMGNew Delhi, India
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery
- Exemplary Contribution Award ? 2008 in the field of ?Pediatric Orthopaedics? , by Indian Medical Association, SDB
- "Dr BN Sinha Gold Medal" for being the best Orthopaedic Resident and for the best clinical project (thesis), by Lucknow University during MS - Orthopaedic Surgery (1989-91)
Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon | Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopaedics and MCh – OrthopaedicsGurgaon, India -
Dr. Subhash Jangid is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in India. He has a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of orthopaedics, with a special focus on hip and knee joint replacement surgeries. He is a world-renowned expert who has performed more than 20,000 surgeries in his illustrious career. He is also acclaimed for performing around 600 joint replacement surgeries, among several others, every year. He provides medical care to a number of international patients, from various different countries, annually. A pioneering surgeon, Dr. Jangid is credited with many first, inlcuding being the first surgeon in India to use computer navigation (NAV3) for knee replacement surgery, and also the first to use Bone graft substitute for tumor patients in India. He was a part of the team which established India\'s First Bone Bank at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as per the guidelines of American Association of Tissue Banking. Apart from this, he also holds the credited for introducing NAVIO – the world\'s first robotic arm for knee joint replacement surgeries - in India. Dr. Jangid is one of the best joint replacement surgeon in India who is proficient in the use of the latest technique including minimal invasive surgeries for a faster recovery after the treatment. Dr. Subhash is a dedicated academician with a deep involvement in teaching courses in the area of orthopaedics. He is a visiting faculty to Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, where he trains doctors in arthroplasty procedures.
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- ACL ReconstructionArthroscopy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement surgey
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Management
- Cartilage Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Elbow Replacement surgery
- Brought in the latest Computer Navigation technique for joint replacement for the first time in India.
- Introduced NAVIO Robot for knee replacement in Delhi NCR.
- Involved in development of the protocols for patient management after surgery for knee and hip replacement.
- Involved in setting up the bone bank at AIIMS, New Delhi, based on American Association of Tissue Banking guidelines.
- Member of the multinational team involved in development of an Asian knee implant suitable for the population of this region.
Dr. Aniruddha Dattatraya Sonegaonkar
Orthopaedic | MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)
MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)Nagpur, India
- Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Rajiv Thukral
Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant
NANew Delhi, India
- Hip and Knee Surgery (primary and revision Arthroplasty, arthroscopy, reconstruction and trauma)
Dr. Rahul Shivadey
Orthopaedics | Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
MS (Ortho), Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement (Hungary)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arthroscopy – Knee & Shoulder
- ACL & PCL Reconstruction
- Cartilage Repair
- Shoulder SurgeryTrauma
- Knee Reconstruction
- Spine Surgery
Dr. Chidananda P. Shivashankar
Orthopaedics | Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
M.S Orthopedics, MRCS Ed Fellow in Spine and Paediatric Orthopaedics (Singapore)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Shoulder , Arthroscopy( Instability, Cuff, Tendon Surgery)
- Knee, Arthroscopy ( ACL, PCL,Meniscal Surgery)
- Spine, Disc surgeries
- Trauma,Fracture surgeries
Dr. Srikanth Varma Racherla
Hand & Micro Surgeon | Consultant
MS – Orthopedics, FNB – Hand & MicrosirgeryDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Hand & Upper extremity surgery, Brachial Plexus injuries
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Complex trauma reconstruction
- Soft tissue reconstruction: Nerve, Tendon, Vascular repairs of limbs
- Ilizarov and Limb reconstruction Surgeries
Dr. Ramneek Mahajan
Orthopedist | Senior Director
MBBS, MS (Ortho), MCh. (Ortho)New Delhi, India
Dr. Ramneek Mahajan is a senior and experienced Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon renowned for his skills and expertise. He has performed approximately 6000 Joint Replacements and more than 30000 other Orthopedic & Spine surgeries in his entire career of 20 years. He is widely acclaimed for performing an unparalleled 500 joint replacement surgeries in just one year in 2015. Presently working as the Senior Director of Orthopedics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Dr. Mahajan specializes in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy.
After completing his M.S and M.Ch. in Orthopedics, he went on to pursue a fellowship in Joint Replacement from Singapore General Hospital, The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, and Puttlingen Hospital, Germany. He also took over the responsibility of Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, and Vasant Kunj. His tenure as HOD, Orthopedics, in Nova Special Hospital in Delhi before joining Saket City Hospital added to his skills and expertise as a surgeon. Holding a passion for teaching, he regularly conducts live joint replacement surgeries to train other surgeons during various symposiums and conferences.
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bilateral Knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular Fixation
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement
- Second in University during 2nd M.B.B.S.
- Third in University during 3rd M.B.B.S.
- Best Thesis award in M.CH.
- Award of honor at Annual conference of Geriatric Society of India in 2010.
- Best Paper Award on Advances in Total Knee Arthroplasty in IOACON 2007.
- Award of Honor at Annual conference of ICMR in 2011.
- Best Thesis Award in M. Ch. Degree.
- Award for Entrepreneurship at saluting the spirit of Entrepreneurship- North India, March 2016.
- Prestigious “Sushruta award” in November 2017.
- Awarded “Rising Star- Orthopedics” by Times Group in Healthcare Achievers Program, 2017, New Delhi
- Awarded “IMA TIGER”- National Award at IMA Men’s Health project launch on 29th July 2018, New Delhi
Dr. Ravi V.
Joint Replacement Surgeon, Orthopedist | Consultant
B. Sc, MBBS, D. Ortho, DNB (Ortho), Spine FellowChennai, India
Dr Ravi V is a leading Orthopedist in Chennai, with over 23 years of clinical experience and specialization in spine surgery.
Dr Ravi is renowned to be the first surgeon in South India region to perform minimally invasive surgery and is an acknowledged expert in the spine, bone and joint surgery as well as joint and lower back pain treatment. He is a highly skilled specialist, having obtained his medical qualifications from reputed institutions and training in advanced courses from world-renowned institutions.
He is a member of many medical associations and published several papers in national and international scientific journals.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopedics Bone and Joint Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Gold Medalist from CMC, Vellore
Best Single Knee Replacement Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Recommended doctors for you
4.5 average based on 4 reviews.