Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is a non-surgical radiation therapy used to treat functional abnormalities and small tumors of the brain. It can deliver precisely-targeted radiation in fewer high-dose treatments than traditional therapy, which can help preserve healthy tissue. When SRS is used to treat body tumors, it’s called stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
Get a Free Personalized Quote from Experts
• Cyberknife Robotic Radiosurgery
• Radiation techniques: 3D conformal RT, IMRT, IGRT planning and delivery, VMAT, 4D RT, Tomotherapy, SBRT, SRT, SRS : Elekta set-up
• Brachytherapy: IBU with HDR micro selectron, Intraluminal/ Interstitial Brachytherapy, prostate seed Brachytherapy
• Treatment of Prostate Cancer
• Treatment of pancreatic cancer
• Treatment of lung cancer & Head-Neck Malignancies
If you are not sure about which hospital to choose, consult our team for free.
We will recommend a quality hospital for you and even get you comparative quotations from providers across the globe.