CyberKnife Treatment is a form of radiation therapy, a technique used to treat cancer. In radiation therapy, high-energy waves and/or particles, such as X-rays and gamma rays, are used to kill cancerous cells. This form of therapy can be used in conjunction with chemotherapy and surgical treatments. In CyberKnife Treatment, the machine delivers very precise, concentrated doses of radiation to one particular part of the body in order to kill the cancer cells.
|India||Starting from $6,000|
• Cyberknife Robotic Radiosurgery
• Radiation techniques: 3D conformal RT, IMRT, IGRT planning and delivery, VMAT, 4D RT, Tomotherapy, SBRT, SRT, SRS : Elekta set-up
• Brachytherapy: IBU with HDR micro selectron, Intraluminal/ Interstitial Brachytherapy, prostate seed Brachytherapy
• Treatment of Prostate Cancer
• Treatment of pancreatic cancer
• Treatment of lung cancer & Head-Neck Malignancies