Radiation oncology deals with killing and targeting the diseased or affected cells with precisely given doses of high intensity radiations.various types of techniques are available for delivering various radiations for various types of cancers.
• Cyberknife Robotic Radiosurgery
• Radiation techniques: 3D conformal RT, IMRT, IGRT planning and delivery, VMAT, 4D RT, Tomotherapy, SBRT, SRT, SRS : Elekta set-up
• Brachytherapy: IBU with HDR micro selectron, Intraluminal/ Interstitial Brachytherapy, prostate seed Brachytherapy
• Treatment of Prostate Cancer
• Treatment of pancreatic cancer
• Treatment of lung cancer & Head-Neck Malignancies