Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (FSRT) is a type of radiation therapy (technique used to treat cancer). In radiation therapy, high-energy waves and/or particles, such as X-rays and gamma rays, are used to kill cancerous cells. FRST is a very controlled, precise type of radiation surgery that uses multiple small, concentrated radiation beams to target cancerous tissue, ususally in the brain or nerves.
• Cyberknife Robotic Radiosurgery
• Radiation techniques: 3D conformal RT, IMRT, IGRT planning and delivery, VMAT, 4D RT, Tomotherapy, SBRT, SRT, SRS : Elekta set-up
• Brachytherapy: IBU with HDR micro selectron, Intraluminal/ Interstitial Brachytherapy, prostate seed Brachytherapy
• Treatment of Prostate Cancer
• Treatment of pancreatic cancer
• Treatment of lung cancer & Head-Neck Malignancies