- Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 beds and a dedicated wing for international patients.
- First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients.
- Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- This healthcare facility has a prominent Orthopedics & Joint Replacement and Cardiology department among other specialties and centers of excellence offered at Shalby.
- The round the clock amenities available at Shalby Hospital include Blood Bank Services, Pharmacy, X-Ray, CT, MRI, Laboratory, Accident & Emergency Unit.
- Modular OTs with laminar air flow, HEPA filters and class 100 work space.
- Technically advanced Dialysis equipments and setup unit.
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Cosmetic and Dermatology
Joint Replacement surgery
Infertility and IVF
Critical Care & Trauma
Neurology & Neurosurgery
Cancer & Cancer surgery
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- World’s largest Centre for Joint Replacement
- Performed over 1,00,000 joint replacements since 2007
- Has the highest share of knee replacement surgeries done across India
Services for International patients
- Pioneer in Medical Tourism in India, Shalby Multispecialty Hospital has touched more than 35,000 international lives from 78 countries since 2007.
- The state-of-art infrastructure and team of highly trained experts make Shalby Multi-specialty Hospital a preferred choice of referral hospital for overseas patients.
- The hospital has a dedicated team of skilled professionals in the International Patient Services department, and they are responsible for taking care patient’s requirements and needs from pre-admission, during stay to post-discharge follow ups.
Facilities for International patients:
- Free consulting through email with expert doctors
- Free cost estimation and stay in India, whenever possible
- Free Telemedicine / Skype facility with our expert doctors on prior appointments
- Transportation for airport pick-up and drop Service from Ahmedabad International and Domestic Airports
- Guest house facility for staying after getting discharged from the hospital
- Tie-ups with leading resorts, clubs & hotels for post-operative recovery.
- Arranging medical appointments
- Money exchange facility
- Arrangement for special cuisine according to person need and ethnic beliefs
- Provision of service apartment for relatives / attendants
- Aid in legal intimations / Registration with local authorities
- Insurance Alliance with major International Insurance Companies
- Travel assistance will be provided by the International Department through our in-house travel desk, if needed
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.