Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital is a 200 bedded state-of-the-art medical facility. The hospital is a part of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), one of the largest private healthcare providers in the Saudi Arabia. The hospital is a multi-disciplinary health centre offering a wide range of medical services and world-class facilities in combination with international standard of quality and clinical excellence.Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital ensures that all the patients, domestic and international, receive utmost care and reliable medical treatment. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology for diagnostics, therapeutic use, and critical care. The emergency services, operation theatres, Cath-labs and other medical services are of superior standard. The team of expert doctors in the hospital are highly qualified and experienced physicians with specialization in varying fields and medical disciplines.
The hospital is well equipped with high-tech medical instruments.
- The latest imaging diagnostic equipment such as - Revolution CT devices that can capture absolutely clear images of the heart, that too within the time frame of less than one heartbeat.
- Optima MR450w is another such latest technological advancement in diagnostics. It is a high-tech magnetic resonance imagining device with more than 160 different settings for developing images.
- The hospital boasts of integrated cardiology centre that has a fully robotic device for angiography. This system enables the doctors to conduct all types of cardiac catheterization procedures for both children and adults.
- Other procedures that can be conducted include peripheral venous catheter, heart valve surgery (without open-heart surgery), Electrocardiography, etc.
- The unit allows the cardiologists to perform accurate computed tomography imaging during the catheterization procedures.
- Round the clock emergency services, 24X7 Obstetric& Genecology delivery services
Centres of Excellence
- Dermatology Centres
- Plastic Surgery Centres
- Ophthalmology Centres
- Obesity Treatment Centres
- Fertility Centres
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgeries Hospital
- Maternity Hospital
- Nearest Airport: Dubai International Airport is 7.7 km away from the hospital and takes approximately 11 min to reach via road.
- Nearest Metro Station: Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.