- Medipol University Hospital is one of the largest private health facility in Turkey. The university hospital is a health complex with 4 centres - General, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology and Dental hospitals. There are centres for Bone Marrow- Stem Cell Transplantation, Organ Transplantation, Hemodialysis, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- The Hospital is renowned across the region for its modern architecture, high-end technology systems and advanced instruments. The complex ranks amongst the Turkey's best hospitals and is an acknowledged reference hospital for both national and international patients.
- The Hospital Complex is accredited for its excellence in patient services and standards of clinical care by Joint Commission Internation, world’s most trusted quality benchmark for healthcare provides.
- Medipol University Hospital has capacity of 470 beds with the highest number of departments and medical divisions within a hospital in Turkey. The hospital follows a patient-centred approach for providing superior quality for services to the patients.
Infrastructure and Technology
- The rooms at the Medipol University hospital complex cater to all the needs of patients and their families. They are spacious with modern outlook. The hospital offers terrace garden suites, suites or normal rooms based on patient’s personal preferences. A variety of facilities are available in these rooms, including multimedia services (TV, internet and more) with LCD screens.
- The University Hospiatl has 133-bed Intensive Care Units for General, Coronary, CVC, Neonatal Intensive Care. The ICU rooms have a high-tech infrastructure and are equipped with modern patient care systems and technology.
- Medipol University Hospital has 32 General Intensive Care, 22 Coronary Intensive Care, 26 CVS Intensive Care, and 53 Neonatal Intensive Care. These are supported by 246 Polyclinics at the complex.
- There are 25 operating rooms at the hospital that are configured with a new generation technology which allows simultaneous operations.
- The spacious prayer room with a capacity to hold gathering of 600 people is another pride of the hospital. It is based on the "Turkish triangle" which involves covering a square-based environment with a dome using a special architectural approach.
- Patients and families can sit in Pol'inCafé/Restaurant which offers a variety of healthy and delicious Turkish as well as dishes of international cuisine. The professional and experienced staff caters to all the people at this pleasant place.
- Medipol University Hospital has implemeted excellent safety measure with its central system room, high-tech cameras with access over public areas, X-ray-controlled switching system and other technology operated by a well-trained team.
- The University Hospital has unique feature called Pyxis Medication Management System which is the first and largest Drug Management System of the pharmaceutical market in the world.
- Accessibility: Medipol University Hospital has a heliport area suported by a unique architecture which allows a static that can carry helicopters in any weight range. This enables a rapid patient transfer in case of emergencies for domestic as well as international patients.
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.