Hisar Intercontinental Hospital is considered as one of the largest private hospitals in Turkey to offer comprehensive ranges of healthcare services.
The hospital stands on the closed area of 35,000 square meters, and has a capacity of 170 inpatient beds along with 7 operating rooms for all kinds of specialized operations such as Cardiovascular Surgery. There are 36 Intensive Care beds to provide special post-operative or critical care to patients in single rooms.
It is located only 20 minutes away from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, 5 minutes from Bosphorus and at the joint of the two continents - Asia and Europe.
Hisar Intercontinental Hospital, Istanbul is a referral hospital for foreign patients. It offers the highest standard of care with its diagnosis and treatment units.
The hospital is equipped with the advanced technology in every field of medicine. The medical team at Hisar hospital aims to provide the most comfortable, safe and patient friendly environment to the patient.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is known for its rapid service in the shortest time. It is supported by heliport that aids in the transfer of domestic and foreign patients.
All kinds of medical care services for adult as well as paediatric patients can be availed by patients at Hisar hospital. The multidisciplinary treatment approach enables involvement treated of specialist and physicians from many specialized fields.
The medical team consist at the hospital is highly qualified and experienced with educational background from the top medical centers of the world.
Infrastructure and technology
- Magnetom Skyra: The faster, more reliable, and patient-friendly Magnetic Resonance imaging system that helps meet the need and maximize 3 Tesla’s potential.
- Fotona Smooth XS (XS Dinaymis-GYNO): The laser technology in the field of cosmetic gynecology promises excellent outcomes regarding non-surgical solution for problems of many women. With laser, the connective structures can be strengthened by stimulating the subcutaneous collagen tissue.
- 640 Cross-Section Computed Tomography (CT) scan: An accurate and early diagnosis giving state-of-the-art Computerized Tomography System
- Nuclear Medicine: The department is an advanced technology set up that offers diagnostic facilities for cardiovascular, pulmonary, endocrine, neurological, genitourinary and gastrointestinal diseases.
- Pyxis System And Pacs System: Pyxis system is technology for computed medicine and medical device inventory management system. It scans the fingers of nurses in order to operate. PACS - Picture Archiving and Communication System displays all radiology studies and archive them in an electronic device.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Center: The treatment with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOJ) is performed by providing 100% oxygen to the patient once the air pressure is raised to the level 2-3 times higher than air pressure at sea level.
For international patients
Hisar Intercontinental Hospital has an international Office that coordinates with all the patients travelling from abroad for their treatment at Hisar hospital.
The Office works with an aim to provide personalized care to all the patients and guest. The team ensures that international patients receive high quality care, comfort and service required by a foreigner. They are provided services in their own language and in accordance to their cultural norms.
A specialist is assigned to each and every international patient who help and guide them throughout the process.
The services offered at Hisar Hospital to international patients and their families include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Airport pick-up/ drop-off
- Assistance for hospital admissions process
- Interpreter and translating services
- Accommodation advice and reservations
- Financial arrangements and coordination with private health insurance companies
- Air and land ambulance services
- Aid in getting second opinions
- Telemedicine consultations
- Book appointments for family members or attendants, in case they need routine or preventive health care services
- Smooth discharge process and management of follow-up care