- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia's first and India's foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).
Infrastructure and facilities
- Outpatient Services
- Well-established inpatient and intensive care services
- Advanced Physiotherapy center
- Diagnostic and imaging services with the latest equipment
- Ultra-modern blood bank facility
- 24 * 7 Emergency and Trauma services with ambulance facilities
- In-house Pharmacy
International patient services
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute routinely receives patients from all corners of the world.
The International Patient Centre is a dedicated department that offers a comprehensive package of services for patients traveling from other countries seeking affordable and quality treatment.
The International Patient Centre ensures that patients and their families receive high-quality services and personalized care.
Facilities offered include:
- Language interpretation
- Appointment Scheduling
- Financial Information
- Visa Assistance
- Accommodation and Transportation with Airport pickup & drop
- Personalized assistance during an inpatient stay
- Coordinate other required medical assistance
- Cost estimates
- Private Nurse arrangements, if needed
- Assistance with pharmacy prescriptions
- Follow-up appointments and scheduling