- Al Madinah Specialized Hospital that offers extensive range of services under Medina medical services includes medical, technical, funeral, and legal assistance at affordable cost ranges.
- It is the first Specialized Hospital in Luxor to offer Orthopaedic care. They ensure streamlined care with professional efficiency to provide the best care to each patient.
- The hospital is fully equipped to manage outpatient and inpatient services in a safe and secure environment. Medina Hospital is open 24 hours every day for comprehensive care to emergency patients. A trained team of nurses provides specialized care in a patient friendly environment with on-care treatment and maintain high levels of clinical standards.
- The doctors across all specialties are trained experts in their filed, who work closely with nursing staff speaking over 8 languages, including English, Arabic, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Polish and Russian. Their mission is to provide quality, speedy services with a high level of professionalism.
- They ensure quick responsiveness with cost-effective packages and international standards of clinical care as well as assistance for insurance and assistance companies worldwide
- The hospital has cooperated with several Insurance Companies around the world for patient security for their treatment at Medina. They consistently work with the medical staff to facilitate each patient’s needs and requirements.
- They guarantee maximum efficiency, speed and reliability through professional medical staff, ambulances, and multilingual employees with extensive experience in their field, along with 24/7 alarm centers.
Medical services for International patients
As Egypt is a popular destination among patients from various nationalities. Every year, visitors from different nations seek medical care services in the top hospitals of Egypt. Medina medical services provides specializes assistance for surgeries or emergencies and offer economical packages for complete diagnosis and treatment.
- Asistance Services: Management of the case from the first call to arrival at the hospital and follow-up care after discharge from the medical facility provider. The staff handles all medical report and records, the price list, visa letter and Fit to fly certificate.
- Patient Transfer: Medina medical services offers medical transportation services including ground coordination and bedside service, complicated evacuations and simple services such as supplying wheelchair or oxygen on board.
- Cost-effective: Medical travel to Egypt has gained fame as it allow patients to avail treatment at lesser prices. Healthcare in this country is well-regulated.
- Funeral Assistance: A death in other country can be a difficult situation for everyone and Medina Medical Services offer prompt services for all the necessary care and overcome all bureaucratic hurdle with their end to end services.