- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its patients.
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is the first hospital to receive the planetree designation.
- The renowned healthcare facility is home to the largest transplant center in Brazil.
- It is the only hospital in Brazil that owns DaVinci - the robot used to perform robotic surgeries.
- It is the main center for treatment of infractions in the whole world.
Centers of excellence
- Transplant surgeries
- Infarction surgeries
- Robotic surgeries
- Cell therapy Laboratory
- Public Umbilical Cord Bank
- Innovation Labs
- Immunization clinic
- Rehabilitation center
The hospital offers a variety of treatments and related procedures under the following departments:
- Department of Hematology and Cell therapy
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
- Maternity Department
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital strives to offer the best treatment through its state-of-the-art infrastructure complemented by the latest medical equipment and advanced technologies.
- The departments are well-equipped with modern cutting-edge facilities, air-conditioned rooms, modular operating theaters, and emergency units like ICU with specialized monitoring systems.
- The maternity department has 43 temperature-controlled rooms, 2 LDRs (Labor delivery room), a neonatal ICU with 22 beds, prepartum rooms, advanced operating rooms, and a nursery.
- The rehabilitation center has physiatrists, cardiologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, neuropsychologists, psychologists, nutritionists, and nurses to help patients during aftercare and recovery.
Nearest metro station: São Paulo Morumbi, Yellow Line 4 of the subway.