- St. Augustine Private Hospital is a multi-specialty healthcare institution located in the eastern part of Trinidad, surrounded by a calm and peaceful environment.
- Established in 1998, the hospital has been catering to the increased demand for access to quality healthcare at reasonable prices. It started as a small one-story facility with the combined efforts of Dr. Jagdis Suratsingh, Dr. Haffiz Warris, Dr. Denaesh Ariyanayagam, and Dr. David Strisiver.
- The hospital boasts world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to raise the bar of the healthcare sector in Trinidad and Tobago. It has launched many developmental projects to provide a broad range of medical services to domestic and international patients.
- A strong team of 180 staff members is committed to providing uncompromised care to all patients.
- St. Augustine Private Hospital is a thriving healthcare facility offering various medicinal and surgical treatments under different departments.
- The hospital includes a modern operating theatre, a post-operation care facility, and an ICU.
- 24-Hour Services include Accident & Emergency Service, Ambulance Service, Medical Laboratory, and Radiology & Ultrasound Services.
Centers of excellence
- Haemodialysis Centre
- Non-Invasive Cardiology Unit
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Outpatient Clinics
Nearest Airport: Piarco international airport is 9.16 km away/12 minutes’ drive from the hospital.