- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
- The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
- Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
- The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
- The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
- It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is equipped with ultra-modern medical technologies such as Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, Hyperbaric Chamber and more
- The advanced radiology and diagnostic instruments at the hospital include PET-MR, PET-CT, Portable CT Scanner, DSA Lab, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scan.
- It has the maximum number of ICU Beds than any other Private Hospital in India.
- It has one of the biggest Dialysis Units in India.
- There is a dedicated 6 bedded Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, carefully maintained with stringent infection control norms.
- Available amenities include facilities like blood bank, Emergency Service, 24X7 Pharmacy, Cafeteria, Bank/ATM, Money Exchange Service, Travel Desk, Prayer Room
Centres Of Excellence
- Bariatric Surgery
- Emergency Care
- Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition
- Institutes Of Nephrology
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Institutes Of Neurosciences
- Laboratory Services
- Institutes Of Orthopaedics
- Pain Clinic
- Institutes Of Respiratory, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Institutes Of Robotic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Institutes Of Spine
Services for International patients
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a top-rated hospital and has been providing exceptional service to international patients for years. It is one of the most sought after hospitals in the SAARC region for healthcare services.
The hospital has a particular International Patient Care team which caters to the needs and comforts of the patients travelling from abroad for getting treated in India.
There is a separate International Patient Lounge which addresses various issues pertaining to the Visa, accommodation, treatment plan and packages etc.
Facilities for International patients:
- Visa assistance
- Airport transfers
- Travel arrangements
- Accommodations for Patient & Companions
- Coordination of all medical appointments
- Interpreters and translators
- Money exchange service
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 16 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 19 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Jasola Apollo Metro Station which is around 50 meters away from the hospital and it takes only 1 min walk to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 1995
- Total of 300 doctors
- Total of 718 beds
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals performs 418 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair restoration
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Blood Bank
- Car Hire
- Document Legalisation
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Health Insurance Coordination
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Cuisines
- International Executives
- Interpreter Services
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online report facility
- Pathology Lab
- Personal Concierge
- Private Rooms
- Radiology Lab
- Travel Booking assistance
- Treatment packages
- TV in room
- Virtual ICU visit
Well staffed with caring professional staff
The hospital appointments were quick and on time. My surgery recovery was as expected. Dr.Yash Gulati and staff were professional.Highly recommended
Dr. Yash Gulati is hands-down one of the best medical doctors I have seen in my 65 years of life!He is calm, positive and motivates you each time he comes for the ward rounds.
We really appreciate the services provided at Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Entire staff is supportive, they always understood our needs and were ever helpful. Dr Jothi has saved our little girl's life. May god bless them
I personally want to recommend Apollo Hospital Delhi to everyone. The hospital staff is so helpful with everything - travel arrangements, visa letter, transportation, guest house arrangement. They too care of everything. The doctor and medical staff were very friendly and helpful.
Wonderful Hospital. The coordinators, nurses, other staff - everyone was helpful. Though I faced some problem with the waiting period, other than I found everything else up to par.
I had a very complex health issue and my doctor always listened carefully and had many helpful suggestions. Health problems frequently can benefit from multiple people working together as a team and this multi-modal approach has benefited me a lot.
Great Hospital. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Very Professional and caring. Honestly one of the best hospital experiences and I felt very comfortable!
My wait time in both the waiting room and the exam room was very long, especially for not having scheduled an appointment! But the service was great The staff provided excellent professional and courteous care.
This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever get sick again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there.Nurses had communication problems at times and the senior nurse would take lot of time to respond at times, otherwise a great experience
Get Free Quotations for Lung Cancer Treatment