- Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007.
- Artemis hospital, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines.
- More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties.
- Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services.
- Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Focused on delivering an excellent standard of medical care to all patients under the supervision of its team of exceptionally trained and experienced doctors along with the substantially skilled support staff.
- Artemis aims at creating an integrated world-class healthcare system by leveraging the best medical practices backed by cutting-edge technology, such as-
- M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology under the Artemis Radiation Oncology and Cyberknife Centre.
- 3 Tesla MRI, high-end Color Doppler Ultrasound Systems, Mammography for imaging.
- Advanced equipment in Cardiology department and for cardiovascular surgery - Philips FD20/10 Cath Lab with Stent Boost Technology, Endovascular Hybrid Operating System, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan, Total Arterial Revascularization (TAR), Valve Restoration Surgery (Repairs).
- Possess many more high-end technologies such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), HDR Brachytherapy from nucletron under radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Top-class facility for research lab set-up and ICU.
- Modular Operation Theatre equipped with high-grade instruments.
Centers of Excellence
- Artemis Transplant Center
- Artemis Cancer Center
- Artemis Heart & Vascular Institute
- Artemis Neurosciences Center
- Artemis Center of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
- Artemis Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Artemis Birthing Center
- Artemis Center of IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- Artemis Abdominal Organ Transplant Center
- Artemis Hospital houses the first and only M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology in North India.
- A technology tie-up with Philips Medical Systems allows Artemis early and exclusive access to the latest global imaging and monitoring equipment.
- The real-time Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) being one of its kinds in North India allows for radiation to be delivered exactly where required, with minimal impact on healthy cells.
- An Endovascular Suite equipped with the latest in 3D rotational imaging to perform neuro-interventional, cardiac catheterization or peripheral endovascular procedures with precision.
- An in-house bio-repository and a 24-hour blood bank with the facility to conduct Individual Donor NAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test).
- One of the very few operational Paediatric ICU and Neonatal ICU in North India.
Services for International patients
- Artemis is one of the most preferred hospitals in India for international patients. The International Patients Department at Artemis Hospital aims at providing impeccable service and assistance to overseas patients.
- Patients are assisted by the International Patient coordinator who operates as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit.
- Also, the hospital has a Medical Interpreter Service for international patients. All the translators provide accurate and complete information regarding the treatment details. Language supported: Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Pashto, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, and many others.
- Nearest Airport: Indra Gandhi International Airport which is around 19.4 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 30 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 33.6 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 1 hr 20min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: HUDA City Center which is around 4.2 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi
- Established in 2007
- Total of 275 doctors
- Total of 380 beds
- Patient base is 400000
- 750000 surgeries conducted since inception
Awards and recognition
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
Artemis Hospital performs 409 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair restoration
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Cardiologist | Director - Cardiology
Cardiologist | Head - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Orthopedist | Consultant
Pediatric Cardiologist | Head - Pediatric Cardiology
Hematologist | Director - Medical and Hematological Oncology
haemotalogist | Director
Hematologist | Sr. Consultant - Surgical Oncology
Hematologist | Head - Radiation Oncology
Orthopedist | Director - Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
Orthopeadist | Sr. Consultant - Joint Replacement
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Business Centre
- Car Hire
- Car Parking
- Family Accommodation
- Fitness Centre
- Flight Booking
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Health Insurance Coordination
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- Interpreter Services
- Local Tourism Options
- Medical Records Transfer
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Mobility Accessible Rooms
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Personal Concierge
- Private Rooms
- Private Telephone
- Religious Facilities
- Special Dietary Requests
- Translation services
- Travel Booking assistance
- TV in room
- Visa / Travel office
- Welcome Package
I would like to express my gratitude to all the nurses and staff for their support. This surgery has been difficult for me both physically and emotionally, however, the team has made my journey smooth. Thanks to their team for taking care of me.
Had my initial consultation with Dr. P Gupta who was professional, pleasant and gave me the information I needed and the confidence to get the surgery done. The surgery went well, without any complications and I am very pleased with the results.
Sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to my husband. Our experience at this facility was of the quickest and best we have ever encountered so far.
The hospital is fantastic! Superb Infrastructure and hygiene maintenance. The medical team was very caring and I was nicely looked after post-surgery.
I got treated by doctor IPS Gill and Ive always had such a seamless and enjoyable experience.He has helped me walk pain free. I thank the team
All in all it was a good experience. I did not face any discomfort, thanks to the helpful and polite staff. Dr Sandhu did a great job.!
My bilateral Hip replacement was a success. Thank you Dr. IPS Gill. I recommend this hospital to all
The doctor, nurses, and support staff are very skilled. I really appreciate the way the supported me post operation during my recovery and rehab.
Excellent care provided by Artemis hospital team. I felt homely like environment while in hospital and the hospitality was awesome...Thank you all those attended me nice hospital.
It was a nice experience. The surgeon was very helpful and the team took good care of me. The hospital is very clean and hygienic.
Get Free Quotations