- Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007.
- Artemis hospital, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines.
- More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties.
- Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services.
- Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Focused on delivering an excellent standard of medical care to all patients under the supervision of its team of exceptionally trained and experienced doctors along with the substantially skilled support staff.
- Artemis aims at creating an integrated world-class healthcare system by leveraging the best medical practices backed by cutting-edge technology, such as-
- M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology under the Artemis Radiation Oncology and Cyberknife Centre.
- 3 Tesla MRI, high-end Color Doppler Ultrasound Systems, Mammography for imaging.
- Advanced equipment in Cardiology department and for cardiovascular surgery - Philips FD20/10 Cath Lab with Stent Boost Technology, Endovascular Hybrid Operating System, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan, Total Arterial Revascularization (TAR), Valve Restoration Surgery (Repairs).
- Possess many more high-end technologies such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), HDR Brachytherapy from nucletron under radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Top-class facility for research lab set-up and ICU.
- Modular Operation Theatre equipped with high-grade instruments.
Centers of Excellence
- Artemis Transplant Center
- Artemis Cancer Center
- Artemis Heart & Vascular Institute
- Artemis Neurosciences Center
- Artemis Center of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
- Artemis Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Artemis Birthing Center
- Artemis Center of IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- Artemis Abdominal Organ Transplant Center
- Artemis Hospital houses the first and only M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology in North India.
- A technology tie-up with Philips Medical Systems allows Artemis early and exclusive access to the latest global imaging and monitoring equipment.
- The real-time Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) being one of its kinds in North India allows for radiation to be delivered exactly where required, with minimal impact on healthy cells.
- An Endovascular Suite equipped with the latest in 3D rotational imaging to perform neuro-interventional, cardiac catheterization or peripheral endovascular procedures with precision.
- An in-house bio-repository and a 24-hour blood bank with the facility to conduct Individual Donor NAT (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test).
- One of the very few operational Paediatric ICU and Neonatal ICU in North India.
Services for International patients
- Artemis is one of the most preferred hospitals in India for international patients. The International Patients Department at Artemis Hospital aims at providing impeccable service and assistance to overseas patients.
- Patients are assisted by the International Patient coordinator who operates as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit.
- Also, the hospital has a Medical Interpreter Service for international patients. All the translators provide accurate and complete information regarding the treatment details. Language supported: Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Pashto, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, and many others.
- Nearest Airport: Indra Gandhi International Airport which is around 19.4 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 30 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 33.6 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 1 hr 20min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: HUDA City Center which is around 4.2 Km away from Artemis Hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
- Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Hindi
- Established in 2007
- Total of 275 doctors
- Total of 380 beds
- Patient base is 400000
- 750000 surgeries conducted since inception
Awards and recognition
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
Get Free Quotations for Cerebral Aneurysm