- B L Kapoor Hospital is a renowned multi-super specialty tertiary care healthcare facility supported by a top-notch infrastructure with 650 beds capacity, 125 critical care beds and 17 modular operation theaters (OTs).
- The facility houses highly accomplished 150 specialists along with well trained clinical and paramedical staff, who endeavor to provide uncompromised medical care to all its patients.
- BLK Hospital, accredited by NABH and JCI, stringently maintains the highest quality of clinical care and has well set-up research and clinical labs, accredited by NABL, ensuring prompt diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Considered as one of the best facilities for Cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
- BLK Hospital offers state of the art equipment of cyberknife VSI, PET CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Mammography, Bone Mineral Density, Endoscopy Suites, Ambulance Services of different types of emergencies.
- The hospital is equipped with the most modern medical equipment, including 128 Slice 3D CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI, Flat panel combo Cath Lab with 3D reconstruction, Ultrasound with 3D and 4D imaging and dual head Spect CT with variable angle Gamma Camera and the latest generation PET-CT.
- BLK Cancer Centre is a high-tech facility with advanced technology like TriologyTx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT for Radiation Oncology, Cyber-knife VSI, operated under the experts of a particular specialty.
- The hospital has dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy etc.
Centers of Excellence
- Cancer Centre
- Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Heart Centre
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant
- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
- Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Child Health
- Centre for Critical Care
- BLK has India’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre and is known the world over for excellent outcomes.
- BLK Cancer Centre is one of the few centers in the world which provides comprehensive Cancer Care with organ-specific specialist teams in a holistic manner.
- The Hospital offers advanced services for the treatment of heart conditions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
Services for International patients
- BLK Hospital fully supports medical tourism to India and provides impeccable healthcare service to all the patients, whether national or from overseas.
- This tertiary care hospital provides outstanding services and facilities to patients under highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- BLK Hospital aims to understand and support the needs of patients from different economic backgrounds and offers a range of packages for treatment.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 5.2 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Rajendar Nagar Metro Station which is just 2 min walking distance away from the hospital.Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : Albanian, English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 1959
- Total of 150 doctors
- Total of 650 beds
Awards and recognition
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations in India.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorised NABL as the accreditation body for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital performs 407 different procedures. Click on a procedure name to see more details and to view doctors for that specialty.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair restoration
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Reproductive medicine
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular surgery
Orthopeadist | Director- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement
Bariatric Surgeon | Sr. Consultant & Director
Bariatric Surgeon | Consultant
surgical gastroenterologist | Sr. Consultant & Director - Department of Surgical Gastroenterology
Oncologist | Director - BLKCC & HOD
Radiation Oncologist | Sr. Consultant & Chairman
Oncologist | Director & HOD
- 24 Hr Pharmacy
- Airport Pick-n-Drop
- Ambulance Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Blood Bank
- Car Parking
- Document Legalisation
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Family Accommodation
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Free Wifi
- Health Insurance Coordination
- Hotel Booking
- Intensive Care Unit
- International Executives
- International Patients Lounge
- Internet Access
- Local Tourism Options
- Medical Records Transfer
- Medical Travel Insurance
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Personal Concierge
- Religious Facilities
- Special Dietary Requests
- Stem Cell bank
- Translation services
- Travel Booking assistance
- TV in room
- Valet Parking
- Visa / Travel office
Can not thank you enough. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
I brought my wife to this hospital refereed by my cardiologist, for a CRT-D surgery, they took the best care of my wife... we will recommend this hospital 100%. thank you for your support.
Positive overall with partial knee now at eight weeks post-op. Got through physical therapy. Great Hospital
My experience at BLK Hospital in Delhi was very good. Dr. Dharma is an excellent doctor and I am very thankful to him and his team. The medical and administrative staff was very helpful and understanding.
I had major back surgery here....every staff member I came into contact with from check in to discharge a week later was a high quality and stellar experience!
Good hospital and excellent doctors. But the waiting period is a bit long and billing process also slow.
It's been a feeling of immense satisfaction after visiting BLK hospital. The ambience and the interaction by the doctors and treatment plan shared has been very satisfying. This hospital in India is giving quality care with excellence.
Get Free Quotations for Ventricular Septal Defect Closure (VSD)