- B L Kapoor Hospital is a renowned multi-super specialty tertiary care healthcare facility supported by a top-notch infrastructure with 650 beds capacity, 125 critical care beds and 17 modular operation theaters (OTs).
- The facility houses highly accomplished 150 specialists along with well trained clinical and paramedical staff, who endeavor to provide uncompromised medical care to all its patients.
- BLK Hospital, accredited by NABH and JCI, stringently maintains the highest quality of clinical care and has well set-up research and clinical labs, accredited by NABL, ensuring prompt diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Considered as one of the best facilities for Cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
- BLK Hospital offers state of the art equipment of cyberknife VSI, PET CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Mammography, Bone Mineral Density, Endoscopy Suites, Ambulance Services of different types of emergencies.
- The hospital is equipped with the most modern medical equipment, including 128 Slice 3D CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI, Flat panel combo Cath Lab with 3D reconstruction, Ultrasound with 3D and 4D imaging and dual head Spect CT with variable angle Gamma Camera and the latest generation PET-CT.
- BLK Cancer Centre is a high-tech facility with advanced technology like TriologyTx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT for Radiation Oncology, Cyber-knife VSI, operated under the experts of a particular specialty.
- The hospital has dedicated endoscopy suite for endoscopic ultrasound and other advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy etc.
Centers of Excellence
- Cancer Centre
- Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Heart Centre
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant
- Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
- Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Child Health
- Centre for Critical Care
- BLK has India’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre and is known the world over for excellent outcomes.
- BLK Cancer Centre is one of the few centers in the world which provides comprehensive Cancer Care with organ-specific specialist teams in a holistic manner.
- The Hospital offers advanced services for the treatment of heart conditions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
Services for International patients
- BLK Hospital fully supports medical tourism to India and provides impeccable healthcare service to all the patients, whether national or from overseas.
- This tertiary care hospital provides outstanding services and facilities to patients under highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- BLK Hospital aims to understand and support the needs of patients from different economic backgrounds and offers a range of packages for treatment.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport which is around 20 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 24 min drive to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station which is around 5.2 Km away from the hospital and it takes about 10 min to reach the hospital.
- Nearest Metro Station: Rajendar Nagar Metro Station which is just 2 min walking distance away from the hospital.Located close to many hotels and guest houses.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : Albanian, English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Established in 1959
- Total of 150 doctors
- Total of 650 beds
Awards and recognition
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Get Free Quotations for Breast Cancer Treatment