Best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
About 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
The 3M Clarity Self-ligating Brackets are an aesthetic option for improvement of smile. It is typically designed to offer the advantage of rotational control and better versatility without the need for ligatures. The braces are translucent, stain resistant, and provide a more natural look. It is a simple, clear solution for aesthetic treatment to create beautiful, confident smiles for the patients. This new technology does not require placement of ligatures (elastic bands) to attach the brackets to the wire. While ligatures slow down the teeth-moving process as they cause friction or resistance, the use of Self Ligation braces eliminate the use of elastics. This reduces friction, help teeth move faster and enable the braces to work more efficiently. The 3M Clarity brackets offer orthodontic treatment control and versatility to deliver precise, reliable outcomes. It offers more efficiency and predictability from start to finish. As the Clarity brackets are translucent and stain-resistant, they are an excellent completely aesthetic choice for the patients. The innovative and smooth ceramic surfaces and edges of the bracket ensure patient comfort. The ceramic design helps braces blend in with the teeth and allows the patients to carry the braces confidently.
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures