Best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces Hospitals and Cost in Seoul
Choose from 2 best 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
About 3M Clarity™ SL Self Ligating Braces
The 3M Clarity Self-ligating Brackets are an aesthetic option for improvement of smile. It is typically designed to offer the advantage of rotational control and better versatility without the need for ligatures. The braces are translucent, stain resistant, and provide a more natural look. It is a simple, clear solution for aesthetic treatment to create beautiful, confident smiles for the patients. This new technology does not require placement of ligatures (elastic bands) to attach the brackets to the wire. While ligatures slow down the teeth-moving process as they cause friction or resistance, the use of Self Ligation braces eliminate the use of elastics. This reduces friction, help teeth move faster and enable the braces to work more efficiently. The 3M Clarity brackets offer orthodontic treatment control and versatility to deliver precise, reliable outcomes. It offers more efficiency and predictability from start to finish. As the Clarity brackets are translucent and stain-resistant, they are an excellent completely aesthetic choice for the patients. The innovative and smooth ceramic surfaces and edges of the bracket ensure patient comfort. The ceramic design helps braces blend in with the teeth and allows the patients to carry the braces confidently.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.