Best Abdominoplasty Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 3 best Abdominoplasty hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Abdominoplasty
Abdominoplasty, also called \'tummy tuck,\' is a cosmetic surgery that involves removing excess fat from the abdominal area to make it thin and firm. It is an outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia that tightens the abdominal muscles and reduces saggy skin. A patient can choose to undergo complete, partial, or circumferential abdominoplasty depending on their needs and expectations. Patients suffering from obesity and females with loosened skin caused due to multiple pregnancies are ideal candidates for abdominoplasty.
Average Abdominoplasty Cost
|India||Starting from $2400|
|Turkey||Starting from $2650|
|USA||Starting from $8000|
- Tummy Tuck
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.