Best Anti VEGF Therapy Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Anti VEGF Therapy hospitals in Sao-paulo
Top 10 Anti VEGF Therapy Hospitals in Sao Paulo
About Anti VEGF TherapyAnti-VEGF Therapy is used to treat numerous eye conditions such as macular degeneration, macular oedema, and more. In Anti-VEGF therapy, medications are injected into the eye to inhibit VEGF (a type of growth factor) and thus decrease swelling and blood vessel growth. This therapy thus can help preserve eyesight that might otherwise be lost due to swelling that occurs in many eye conditions.
Average Anti VEGF Therapy Cost
|India||Starting from $400|
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures