Best Artificial Iris Implantation Hospitals and Cost in Dubai
Choose from 9 best Artificial Iris Implantation hospitals in Dubai
Top Hospitals For Artificial Iris Implantation
About Artificial Iris Implantation
Artificial Iris Implantation is a surgical procedure in which an artificial iris (the colored part of the eye) is implanted into the patient\'s eye. It can be performed on patients that require the surgery medically (due to damaged/abnormal/missing iris) or on patients that would like change their eye color. In order to perform this surgery, the doctor makes a small incision in the cornea, inserts the artificial iris, and adjusts it within the eye. The surgery is conducted under local anesthesia.
- Aster Hospitals Dubai extends Aster DM Healthcare\'s vision to provide holistic treatment to all patients. It is a reputed multispecialty hospital offering various types of treatments under 38 different departments.
- Established under the aegis of Dr. Azad Moopen, the hospital boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, and a team of dedicated and qualified doctors.
- The trusted brand is spread across four different locations - Al Mankhool, Al Qusais, Jebel Ali, and Muhaisnah.
- Dubai Quality Award
Canadian Specialist Hospital is premier medical facility providing comprehensive tertiary healthcare services and is a referral facility from other healthcare centres in the Middle East. With a capacity of 200 beds, this hospital has more than 300 specialized centre and is one of the largest hospitals in Dubai with world-class infrastructure and advanced technology. The hospital houses a panel of renowned doctors with reliable experience in their field of medical expertise along with a trained support staff to provide immaculate medical care to all the patients.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital won Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018
Saudi German Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering comprehensive medical facilities, established in 1988 by one of the largest group of healthcare providers - Saudi German Hospital Group (SHG). With a capacity of over 300 beds, the tertiary care hospital offers excellent medical services with outpatient, inpatient and critical care units in a multitude of specialties and departments. The hospital is a world-class internationally accredited medical center operates with advanced curative techniques, state-of-the art centres for excellence, providing high standard clinical care.
- HIMSS by Dubai Health Authority
- Best Hospital Award 2014 – 9th Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Hospital in Medial Tourism – Socrates Awards Ceremony (ITALY)
- Asian Patient Safety Awards 2014 (Infection Prevention and Practice )
- Best Hospital Award 2015 – Gulf Business Magazine
- Best Hospital Award 2016 – 11the Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Urgent Care Hospital (Winners Review 2017)
- The Most Outstanding Medical Tourism executive of the World
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a reputed multi-specialty hospital, with a capacity of 179 beds encompassing 32 departments and specialties operated under the highly qualified and accomplished set of doctors. This hospital, established in 2004, is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group which was founded under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Zulekha Daud in 1964 when she started her practice in Sharjah, UAE. Dr. Zulekha has been the winner of the International Women’s Day Excellence Award by ‘Dhwani’, the New Global Indian Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement – Healthcare Award for her services and contribution to the healthcare sector.
- Dubai Quality Awards 2015
- The Dubai Chamber CSR Label Award 2014
- Unilever MENA Sustainable Living Plan Award 2014
- Business Excellence Department of Dubai Economic Development awards the organizations with the “Dubai Quality Award” which has three levels of honors for implementing the EFQM Excellence Model successfully
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award (DQAP) and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in the year 2007, 2011 and 2014.
- Zulekha Hospitals honored by Medigo For Excellent Patient Satisfaction Score
Thumbay Hospital in Dubai is top-class multi-specialty hospital in Dubai providing multidisciplinary medical services, and is owned by Thumbay Group which is one of the largest healthcare providers in the area. The state-of-the-art facility has a capacity of 150 beds and offers excellent outpatient, inpatient and critical care services to the all the patients. The hospital has made its mark in the sector based on international standard quality clinical care offered by the medical experts, nurses, and the support staff at the hospital.
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award
- Dubai Human Development & Appreciation Award
- Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai is a multi-speciality tertiary care hospital and a referral centre of choice in Dubai and surrounding regions. The hospital was established in Oct 2004 by one of the leading healthcare brands in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, the NMC Healthcare Group. Since its inception, the hospital has fast grown into a trusted healthcare centre that offers its services to the people in and outside the UAE. The hospital is accredited by renowned organizations including Joint Commission International (USA), World Endoscopy Organization and Asia Pacific Hernia Society for its excellence in clinical services.
The American Hospital Dubai is a 254-bed private hospital providing healthcare to the highest US standards and is the leader and pioneer in international accreditation and recognition. The hospital serves patients across the region and includes several specialist centers – Comprehensive Cancer Center, Orthopedics and Total Joint Replacement Center for adults, The Heart Center, Diabetes Program, and Cochlear Implant Center. All our physicians are Western Board Certified. The American Hospital Clinics – Dubai Media City Clinic now offers the same quality of care within the community. The hospital is the first Middle East member of the prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- American Hospital Dubai received the “Excellence in Robotic Surgery Services\" award from Global Brands Magazine, a leading independent publication based in the United Kingdom.
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
- Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours.
- UAE’s Distinguished Hospital Award
The NMC Royal Hospital, Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is a flagship multi-speciality hospital that offers advanced and tertiary care services. The hospital offers clinical services across 22 medical specialities and have many centres of excellence, including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery and Minimal Invasive Surgery, Neonatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics Gynecology, Orthopedic (Sports Medicine Trauma), Dental Surgery Urology (Minimal Invasive Surgery) and Male-infertility, and many more. There are many speciality clinics associated with the hospital, including Abdominal Pain, Vein, Stone, Breast Care, Thyroid, Back Pain and many more.
Best Artificial Iris Implantation Doctors
Dr. Yaser Habrawi
Dr. Arif A. Adenwala
Dr. Iqbal Daud
Dr. Muhammmad Iqbal Khan
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 9 reviews.