Best ASD Closure Hospitals and Cost in Giza
Choose from 1 best ASD Closure hospitals in
Top Hospitals For ASD Closure
About ASD Closure
This surgery can be performed on patients with ASD (Atrial Septal Defect). These patients suffer from a hole in the wall (septum) of the heart that causes oxygenated blood to mix with deoxygenated blood, rather than properly circulating throughout the body. ASD Closure can be performed either surgically (if necessary) or nonsurgically. In the surgical method, a tissue patch or suture is used to close the hole. In the nonsurgical method, the surgeon uses a catheter, inserted into a vein in the groin region, to place an ASD closure device into the heart region and around the ASD, thus closing the hole. As time goes on, tissue grows over the device, permanently correcting the issue.Read More about ASD Closure →
Average ASD Closure Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
|Turkey||Starting from $8000|
|US||Starting from $20000|
- Atrial Septal Defect Closure
- ASD Closure Device
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect Repair
- ASD Heart Surgery
- Hole in Heart
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.