Best Astigmatism Correction Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Astigmatism Correction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Astigmatism Correction
About Astigmatism CorrectionAstigmatism Correction is used to correct an eye condition known as astigmatism. In astigmatism, the patient's vision is blurred due to the incorrect shape of the cornea, lens, or eyeball itself (which affects how light reflects onto the retina). Astigmatism can be corrected through contact lenses, glasses, orthokeratology, or surgery. In orthokeratology, rigid contact lenses are used to slowly reshape the cornea of the eye. In the case of surgery, the doctor can reshape the cornea of the eye in order to improve light reflection onto the retina.
Average Astigmatism Correction Cost
|India||Starting from $1900|
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures