Best Astigmatism Correction Hospitals and Cost
Choose from 105 best Astigmatism Correction hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Astigmatism Correction
About Astigmatism CorrectionAstigmatism Correction is used to correct an eye condition known as astigmatism. In astigmatism, the patient's vision is blurred due to the incorrect shape of the cornea, lens, or eyeball itself (which affects how light reflects onto the retina). Astigmatism can be corrected through contact lenses, glasses, orthokeratology, or surgery. In orthokeratology, rigid contact lenses are used to slowly reshape the cornea of the eye. In the case of surgery, the doctor can reshape the cornea of the eye in order to improve light reflection onto the retina.
Average Astigmatism Correction Cost
|India||Starting from $1900|
Medanta – The Medicity is among India’s largest and most renowned multi-super specialty healthcare center with a capacity of 1250 beds, 29 super specialty units and more than 800 accomplished doctors. Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with the cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs. Further to its credits, the doctors at Medanta are highly trained experts with international repute and have contributed in making world records and claimed many firsts not only in India but on a global scale, especially for procedures like Liver transplant, intestine transplant and Knee Replacement surgery.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services. Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
- Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours.
- UAE’s Distinguished Hospital Award
Canadian Specialist Hospital is premier medical facility providing comprehensive tertiary healthcare services and is a referral facility from other healthcare centres in the Middle East. With a capacity of 200 beds, this hospital has more than 300 specialized centre and is one of the largest hospitals in Dubai with world-class infrastructure and advanced technology. The hospital houses a panel of renowned doctors with reliable experience in their field of medical expertise along with a trained support staff to provide immaculate medical care to all the patients.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital won Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018
Saudi German Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering comprehensive medical facilities, established in 1988 by one of the largest group of healthcare providers - Saudi German Hospital Group (SHG). With a capacity of over 300 beds, the tertiary care hospital offers excellent medical services with outpatient, inpatient and critical care units in a multitude of specialties and departments. The hospital is a world-class internationally accredited medical center operates with advanced curative techniques, state-of-the art centres for excellence, providing high standard clinical care.
- HIMSS by Dubai Health Authority
- Best Hospital Award 2014 – 9th Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Hospital in Medial Tourism – Socrates Awards Ceremony (ITALY)
- Asian Patient Safety Awards 2014 (Infection Prevention and Practice )
- Best Hospital Award 2015 – Gulf Business Magazine
- Best Hospital Award 2016 – 11the Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Urgent Care Hospital (Winners Review 2017)
- The Most Outstanding Medical Tourism executive of the World
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a reputed multi-specialty hospital, with a capacity of 179 beds encompassing 32 departments and specialties operated under the highly qualified and accomplished set of doctors. This hospital, established in 2004, is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group which was founded under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Zulekha Daud in 1964 when she started her practice in Sharjah, UAE. Dr. Zulekha has been the winner of the International Women’s Day Excellence Award by ‘Dhwani’, the New Global Indian Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement – Healthcare Award for her services and contribution to the healthcare sector.
- Dubai Quality Awards 2015
- The Dubai Chamber CSR Label Award 2014
- Unilever MENA Sustainable Living Plan Award 2014
- Business Excellence Department of Dubai Economic Development awards the organizations with the “Dubai Quality Award” which has three levels of honors for implementing the EFQM Excellence Model successfully
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award (DQAP) and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in the year 2007, 2011 and 2014.
- Zulekha Hospitals honored by Medigo For Excellent Patient Satisfaction Score
Best Astigmatism Correction Doctors
Dr. Sameer Kaushal
Head - Ophthalmology
Dr. Yaser Habrawi
Dr. Sanjay Dhawan
Director Ð Ophthalmology
Dr. Arif A. Adenwala
Recommended hospitals for you
4.09 average based on 115 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.