Best Atheroma Removal Hospitals and Cost in Kuala Lumpur
Choose from 1 best Atheroma Removal hospitals in Kuala Lumpur
Top Hospitals For Atheroma Removal
About Atheroma RemovalAtheroma, also known as atherosclerosis, is a condition in which fat deposits form on the inside of the arteries of the patient, which can increase risk for stroke, heart attack, and other concerns of the cardiovascular system. Treatment for atheroma can include lifestyle changes in diet, physical activity, and more to prevent progression of the disease.
Average Atheroma Removal Cost
|India||Starting from $1700|
ParkCity Medical Centre, established by the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group, is multi-disciplinary hospital offering primary to tertiary healthcare services to a multitude of patients every year. Considered a pioneer at family-focused clinical care, this hospital has one of the best Child Development Centre in the region, operating under the expert guidance of a team of finest doctors for children. The hospital boasts not just of its first-rate infrastructure and exception medical care but also of the soothing natural environment which enhances the patient’s experience and stimulates better recovery.
- Malaysia’s only two-time winner of Prime Minister’s Quality Award (private sector category) in 1993 and 2003
- Institute of Quality Malaysia Quality Excellence Award 2000
- International Asia Pacific Quality Award (Outstanding Achievement for Large Service)
- Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare – Hospitals (Asia Pacific region) – 2008-2009
- Malaysia Branded Service Champion Award (Category: Hospital) - 2019
- Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Award - 2011
- Frost and Sullivan Excellence in EMR Implementation Award - 2013
Recommended hospitals for you
5 average based on 1 reviews.