Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Saudi Arabia
Choose from 1 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.