Best Bariatric Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 3 best Bariatric Surgery hospitals in Singapore
Top Hospitals For Bariatric Surgery
About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric Surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery. This surgery helps obese individuals to lose weight by limiting the quantity of the intake of the food that they eat. There are various ways through which the surgery is performed on an individual. These types include, gastric bypass, gastric splicing and gastric banding. It takes time for the surgery to show up results as it requires cooperation from the individual on which it is performed in the form of sticking to the exercise and diet regime etc.Read More about Bariatric Surgery →
Average Bariatric Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Thailand||Starting from $8000|
|Spain||Starting from $20000|
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore\'s Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.
- Parkway East Hospital is a private acute care facility that specializes in the fields of Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), and Ophthalmology.
- Established in 1942, under the aegis of Dr. Paglar, a Eurasian general practitioner, the hospital is one of the largest and leading healthcare services providers in Asia.
- After undergoing a series of expansions and renovations, the JCI-accredited hospital is proudly serving the Eastern coast of Singapore, as well as attending patients from various other countries.
- The hospital boasts of many innovations for effective treatment and healthcare management, including Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Closed Loop Medication Management (CLMM), and Electronic Meal Ordering System (eMOS).
Infrastructure & Facilities
- 24h walk-in clinic and 24/365 Accidents and Emergency Department
- Operating unit with 5 operating rooms (OR)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 7 delivery suites
- Day Surgery Center
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Audiological Services
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Executive Health Screenings
- Pharmacy services