Best Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) hospitals in Brazil
Top 10 Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Hospitals in Brazil
About Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is non-cancerous enlargement of prostate. If the prostate becomes enlarged, which is common in older men, it presses on the urethra and can block it. The most common cause of prostate enlargement is benign prostatic hypertrophy (often called BPH). Other causes of prostate enlargement include prostate cancer and prostate infection. Symptoms can include trouble with urination, a weak urine stream, and not feeling empty after urination. A physical examination, patient history, evaluation of symptoms, laboratory tests, and other tests provide the basis for a diagnosis of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Surgery is now done by laser surgery, using procedures such as HoLEP (Holmium Laser Prostate Surgery) and Green Light Laser Prostatectomy.Read More about Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) →
Average Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Cost
|India||Starting from $2500|
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures