Best Bone Cancer Treatment Hospitals and Cost in Chennai
Choose from 2 best Bone Cancer Treatment hospitals in Chennai
Top Hospitals For Bone Cancer Treatment
About Bone Cancer Treatment
Cancer is uncontrolled growth of body cells. These cells can develop in any part of the body, if they develop inside the soft spongy part of your bone, the condition is called bone cancer. Cancer is broadly divided into two categories which are benign or malignant. Benign cancer usually forms tumors and does not spread in other parts of the body whereas malignant cancer has the potential to spread across various parts of the body. There are numerous options available for the treatment of cancer, your doctor will decide the best option for you after performing various diagnostic tests.Read More about Bone Cancer Treatment →
Average Bone Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $7200|
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Gleneagles Global Health City earlier known as Global Hospital Chennai is a leading tertiary care providing multi-specialty hospital in India with excellent outpatient, inpatient and emergency care facilities. The hospital is one of the largest hospitals of Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India, with a capacity of 1000 beds and ultra-modern infrastructure offering a wide range of healthcare services. The hospital is a recognized hospital and has many firsts to its credit including conducting the first Adult Liver swap Transplant, split liver transplant, and single lung transplant in India, along with being the first in South Indian states to perform 5 successful liver transplants in a day.
- India’s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain (2012)
- India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain (2013)
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 – “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” & “Business Leader of the Year Award”
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 13 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Liver Transplant -
My son had a liver transplant and i am the donor, overall i found professionalism is high with appropriate medical care in accordance to the experienced surgeons.