Best Bone Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
Choose from 35 best Bone Cancer Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Bone Cancer Treatment
About Bone Cancer Treatment
Cancer is uncontrolled growth of body cells. These cells can develop in any part of the body, if they develop inside the soft spongy part of your bone, the condition is called bone cancer. Cancer is broadly divided into two categories which are benign or malignant. Benign cancer usually forms tumors and does not spread in other parts of the body whereas malignant cancer has the potential to spread across various parts of the body. There are numerous options available for the treatment of cancer, your doctor will decide the best option for you after performing various diagnostic tests.Read More about Bone Cancer Treatment →
Average Bone Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $7200|
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in India. It is a highly sought after medical center that offers a wide variety of treatment options for cancer patients.
- The hospital has a dedicated organ-specific cancer care program that offers specific options for the management of bone tumors.
- Apollo Hospitals provide complete management of bone tumors. A specialized surgical team focuses on the surgical treatment of bone tumors. They are supported by medical oncologists and radiation oncologists, along with many experts from orthopedics and other fields.
- They offer high-end investigation techniques such as MRI and PET scans for effective diagnosis, and various limb salvage procedures for upper limb, lower limb, and pelvic cancers.
- The patients are given multiple options for several reconstruction techniques including Allo Bone Graft, Vascularized Fibula, Megaprosthetic Replacement, Rotationplasty, and more. Children with bone cancer have the option for special implants including expandable mega prosthesis.
- The medical team follows a multimodality approach for the treatment of bone cancer, including chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and surgery. The aim of chemotherapy is to prevent cancer from spreading while radiotherapy is generally used as an adjuvant to the surgery.
- Aster Medcity is one of the largest and renowned hospitals in Kerala and the Southern region of India. The hospital offers a range of services to domestic and international patients from all parts of the world.
- The cancer center at Aster Medcity is a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Oncology related services and offers comprehensive care services for treatment for all types of cancers.
- The center comprises divisions for all branches of oncology including surgical, radiation, and medical oncology. The department focuses on cancer surgery including conventional radical resection surgery and conservative surgery to the latest minimally invasive techniques.
- The surgical department works in coordination with the Medical and Radiation Oncology divisions to ensure holistic treatment. The expert surgeons in the department are skilled in highly advanced organ preservation surgery, reconstructive surgeries such as limb preserving surgeries for bone and soft tissue tumors.
- They also offer limb salvage surgery for bone tumors with a modular prosthesis, along with free fibula flaps and extra-corporeal radiation intraoperatively.
- Aster Medcity was the first facility in Kerala that offers Minimal Access Robotic Surgery for malignancies and tumors.
- The medical team focuses on the follow-up after the treatment, keeping in mind that cancer may recur or even spread to other parts of the body (secondary tumor).
- The team comprises trained medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists, with support from other specialists and paramedical staff.
- The diagnostic technology provides patients optimal, accurate diagnosis that helps in designing customized treatment plans for removal or management of cancer from the body using a medication, surgery, or/and radiation.
- Medanta’s Cancer Institute was established in 2010 as a one-stop destination for the treatment of all kinds of cancer. The cancer care center consists of major divisions of Medical and Haemato Oncology, Radiation Oncology along with multiple organ-specific surgical cancer care.
- A team of highly experienced and trained cancer specialists works in collaboration with the experts from the department and specialties to provide all-round care to the patients. These doctors ensure complete care of all patients with the most advanced treatment options.
- The high-end radiation delivery technologies such as CyberKnife VSI Robotic Radiosurgery, IGRT, VMAT, Tomotheraphy are available at Medanta, along with first-class diagnostic and imaging equipment.
- Medanta Cancer Institute is a center of excellence that works with a patient-first approach with the Disease Management Group (DMG) for appropriate cancer care.
- The Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics at the hospital is a comprehensive facility that provides services for the treatment of orthopedic disorders.
- The orthopedic doctors and surgeons at the facilities along with a team of highly trained and experienced medical staff included nurses, physiotherapists, and occupational therapists. This is supported by providing pre and post-operative treatment with options for out-patient and in-patient basis.
- SevenHills Hospital is a forerunner in healthcare services in Mumbai and offers a variety of services across all major specialties.
- The department of oncology at SevenHills Hospital is one of the best cancer centers in India that offers treatment and management of all kinds of malignancies.
- The team of oncologists works with other specialists such as orthopedic surgeons for comprehensive care of bone cancer patients. They are highly skilled and experienced in the management and treatment of different types of bone cancers.
- SevenHills Hospital has a dedicated department for surgical cancer treatment. A multimodal treatment approach based on the stage and condition of the patient is followed.
- The cancer care center is equipped with some of the most advanced instruments and equipment in radiation, medical and surgical treatment of cancer.
- As a leading hospital, SevenHills have acquired ultra-modern treatment options that ensure an international standard of care to all patients.
- The well-established cancer center of the hospital is supported by oncology trained staff and the diagnostic department to deliver accurate treatment and successful outcomes.
- The highly skilled cancer specialists and top-notch facilities ensure that the patients receive comprehensive and coordinated cancer care.
- B L Kapur Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most advanced and premier medical facilities in Northern India.
- BLK Cancer Centre is a leading oncology centre in the country that offers a wide range of treatments for all kinds of cancers.
- This centre is facilitated with cutting edge technology, first-rated facilities and an experienced team of oncologists for all-round care of patients.
- The team includes surgical, medical and radiation oncologists who work in collaboration with other medical professionals to provide the best possible care with a personalized touch.
- They deliver a holistic cancer treatment with multiple options for procedures and techniques. The patients are critically evaluated and treated by relevant specialists, many of whom are internationally trained specialists in their field of expertise.
- The Centre is equipped with the latest technologies to ensure reliable and effective diagnosis and treatment to all the patients and provide them access to the most recent and advanced oncology care.
- There are a specialized Sarcoma and Bone Cancer Programme that offers diagnosis and treatment of bone cancers including Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Osteosarcoma, Ewing\'s Sarcoma, Chondrosarcoma and more.
- The surgeons perform limb salvage surgery with customised modular bone and joint prosthesis along with biological grafts.
- The centre also offers specialists such as Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Prosthetic specialists to ensure a better quality of life for patients and effective support at each step of the treatment.
- The BLK Cancer Centre has North India\'s first and most advanced system for cancer treatment - Radixact 9 TomoTherapy, the Next Generation Image-guided Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for oncology care.
- Max Hospital, Saket is one of the most renowned hospitals in India that regularly receives a number of domestic and international patients from all parts of the world.
- The cancer institute at Max is the first facility in Northern India to have advanced radiation technology including Novalis Tx for IMRT/IGRT, Radiosurgery, HIPEC, and SRS/SRT.
- The hospital also has the most innovative robot-assisted surgical technology - Da Vinci XI Robotic System for treating complex malignancies such as bone cancer, prostate cancer, colon/rectum cancer, and more. It is the most updated minimally invasive surgery.
- The cancer center at the hospital has an advanced daycare facility as a standalone specialized unit for chemotherapy sessions for complete comfort to patients.
- It includes a total of 12 chemo chairs/recliners and 3 patient beds. The tumor board is a team of specialists who formulate a strategy for the treatment of cancer.
- The department for Musculoskeletal Surgery and Oncology at Max Hospital offers advanced Limb Salvage Surgery. This method is a treatment for patients with bone cancer and enables them to retain limb function. It helps them get back to their normal lifestyle and reduce incidents of amputation for bone cancer patients. This treatment allows the removal of a cancerous region of the limb/bone without amputating the whole limb, giving the patient the highest chances of cure and limb functionality.
- Artemis Hospital is a world-class healthcare service provider known for offering the best possible care for adults as well as pediatric patients.
- The cancer center at Artemis is an integral part of the hospital staffed by a highly-trained and experienced team of oncologists along with paramedics.
- The hospital encompasses the most updated equipment and facilities at Artemis Cancer Centre along with high-tech diagnostic and imaging equipment.
- The patients are treated by a multidisciplinary team of oncologists and specialists. They provide comprehensive care with a personalized approach to all the patients domestic as well as international.
- The Orthopaedic center is one of the most advanced facilities in the region that offers all kinds of treatment, including non-invasive and surgical procedures.
- The center is supported by a high-tech diagnostic facility that is equipped with MRI, 64-slice CT scan, and Physical Therapy units. Patients not only receive high quality treatment but also complete post-operative care and rehabilitation services for all-round orthopedic care.
- The doctors at Artemis are dedicated to providing the newest and most advanced techniques for the treatment of cancer, ensuring the best possible care and survival chances for the patients.
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai is one of the largest and most renowned hospitals in Southern India. It is a flagship hospital of the Apollo Group.
- The hospital has a dedicated cancer unit that offers services for the care and management of cancers of any part of the body. This is backed by a sophisticated laboratory and diagnostic department equipped with the latest instrumentation and facilities.
- They also offer organ-specific super specialty services which enable specialists to treat a wide variety of cancers with complete focus.
- Apollo Hospital Chennai brings the international standard healthcare facilities with high-tech infrastructure, making it accessible to all the patients.
- The hospital is committed to the maintenance of excellence in clinical outcomes and healthcare services, to offer maximum benefits to the patient.
- The tumor board comprises specialists from the field of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology. The board ensures every cancer patient receives personalized therapy and the best treatment plan. They work in association with the diagnostic consultants to accurately determine the condition of the patient and form the best suitable line of treatment.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of facilities for post-treatment care. To follow a patient-centric treatment goal, a team of medical counselors, speech therapists, dieticians, and other professionals are also involved to provide support to the patients and their families.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram has one of the most comprehensive cancer care centers in Delhi-NCR.
- It is equipped with the most advanced equipment to provide top-notch facilities and pioneering treatments. This is supported by an extensive research program and innovative technology updates.
- The center houses the most leading cancer specialists in India who are highly experienced and skilled in their field of expertise. They routinely publish cancer registry and surgical outcomes.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute has a stand-alone Department of Oncology that is completely dedicated to providing holistic treatment to patients with cancer. A patient-friendly approach is followed at the center, keeping in the individual needs and conditions of each patient. A multidisciplinary team of specialists is focused on designing the best treatment for bone cancer in India.
- Cancer therapy at FMRI involves dynamic monitoring by a trained medical staff round the clock and extensive post-treatment care. The multimodal approach concentrated on surgical oncology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology for the treatment of disease.
- The hospital has the latest radiation technology including Elekta Axesse for radiation therapy and Da Vinci Robot for minimally invasive cancer surgeries.
- The department is backed by a full-fledged psycho-oncology program with support groups and expressive therapies for the patient as well as their families.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
Dr. Vikas Dua
Head and Senior Consultant
Dr. Amit Agarwal
Director & HOD
Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
Senior Director - Radiation Oncology
Dr. Sameer Kaul
Sr Consultant Surgical Oncology & Robotics, Apollo Cancer Institue, New Delhi
Dr. Ashok Vaid
Chairman – Divison of Medical & Paediatric Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow