Best Bone Cancer Treatment Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 36 best Bone Cancer Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Bone Cancer Treatment
About Bone Cancer Treatment
Cancer is uncontrolled growth of body cells. These cells can develop in any part of the body, if they develop inside the soft spongy part of your bone, the condition is called bone cancer. Cancer is broadly divided into two categories which are benign or malignant. Benign cancer usually forms tumors and does not spread in other parts of the body whereas malignant cancer has the potential to spread across various parts of the body. There are numerous options available for the treatment of cancer, your doctor will decide the best option for you after performing various diagnostic tests.Read More about Bone Cancer Treatment →
Average Bone Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $7200|
- Artemis Hospital is a world-class healthcare service provider known for offering the best possible care for adults as well as pediatric patients.
- The cancer center at Artemis is an integral part of the hospital staffed by a highly-trained and experienced team of oncologists along with paramedics.
- The hospital encompasses the most updated equipment and facilities at Artemis Cancer Centre along with high-tech diagnostic and imaging equipment.
- The patients are treated by a multidisciplinary team of oncologists and specialists. They provide comprehensive care with a personalized approach to all the patients domestic as well as international.
- The Orthopaedic center is one of the most advanced facilities in the region that offers all kinds of treatment, including non-invasive and surgical procedures.
- The center is supported by a high-tech diagnostic facility that is equipped with MRI, 64-slice CT scan, and Physical Therapy units. Patients not only receive high quality treatment but also complete post-operative care and rehabilitation services for all-round orthopedic care.
- The doctors at Artemis are dedicated to providing the newest and most advanced techniques for the treatment of cancer, ensuring the best possible care and survival chances for the patients.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in India. It is a highly sought after medical center that offers a wide variety of treatment options for cancer patients.
- The hospital has a dedicated organ-specific cancer care program that offers specific options for the management of bone tumors.
- Apollo Hospitals provide complete management of bone tumors. A specialized surgical team focuses on the surgical treatment of bone tumors. They are supported by medical oncologists and radiation oncologists, along with many experts from orthopedics and other fields.
- They offer high-end investigation techniques such as MRI and PET scans for effective diagnosis, and various limb salvage procedures for upper limb, lower limb, and pelvic cancers.
- The patients are given multiple options for several reconstruction techniques including Allo Bone Graft, Vascularized Fibula, Megaprosthetic Replacement, Rotationplasty, and more. Children with bone cancer have the option for special implants including expandable mega prosthesis.
- The medical team follows a multimodality approach for the treatment of bone cancer, including chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and surgery. The aim of chemotherapy is to prevent cancer from spreading while radiotherapy is generally used as an adjuvant to the surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
- B L Kapur Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most advanced and premier medical facilities in Northern India.
- BLK Cancer Centre is a leading oncology centre in the country that offers a wide range of treatments for all kinds of cancers.
- This centre is facilitated with cutting edge technology, first-rated facilities and an experienced team of oncologists for all-round care of patients.
- The team includes surgical, medical and radiation oncologists who work in collaboration with other medical professionals to provide the best possible care with a personalized touch.
- They deliver a holistic cancer treatment with multiple options for procedures and techniques. The patients are critically evaluated and treated by relevant specialists, many of whom are internationally trained specialists in their field of expertise.
- The Centre is equipped with the latest technologies to ensure reliable and effective diagnosis and treatment to all the patients and provide them access to the most recent and advanced oncology care.
- There are a specialized Sarcoma and Bone Cancer Programme that offers diagnosis and treatment of bone cancers including Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Osteosarcoma, Ewing\'s Sarcoma, Chondrosarcoma and more.
- The surgeons perform limb salvage surgery with customised modular bone and joint prosthesis along with biological grafts.
- The centre also offers specialists such as Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Prosthetic specialists to ensure a better quality of life for patients and effective support at each step of the treatment.
- The BLK Cancer Centre has North India\'s first and most advanced system for cancer treatment - Radixact 9 TomoTherapy, the Next Generation Image-guided Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for oncology care.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
- Max Hospital, Saket is one of the most renowned hospitals in India that regularly receives a number of domestic and international patients from all parts of the world.
- The cancer institute at Max is the first facility in Northern India to have advanced radiation technology including Novalis Tx for IMRT/IGRT, Radiosurgery, HIPEC, and SRS/SRT.
- The hospital also has the most innovative robot-assisted surgical technology - Da Vinci XI Robotic System for treating complex malignancies such as bone cancer, prostate cancer, colon/rectum cancer, and more. It is the most updated minimally invasive surgery.
- The cancer center at the hospital has an advanced daycare facility as a standalone specialized unit for chemotherapy sessions for complete comfort to patients.
- It includes a total of 12 chemo chairs/recliners and 3 patient beds. The tumor board is a team of specialists who formulate a strategy for the treatment of cancer.
- The department for Musculoskeletal Surgery and Oncology at Max Hospital offers advanced Limb Salvage Surgery. This method is a treatment for patients with bone cancer and enables them to retain limb function. It helps them get back to their normal lifestyle and reduce incidents of amputation for bone cancer patients. This treatment allows the removal of a cancerous region of the limb/bone without amputating the whole limb, giving the patient the highest chances of cure and limb functionality.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai is one of the largest and most renowned hospitals in Southern India. It is a flagship hospital of the Apollo Group.
- The hospital has a dedicated cancer unit that offers services for the care and management of cancers of any part of the body. This is backed by a sophisticated laboratory and diagnostic department equipped with the latest instrumentation and facilities.
- They also offer organ-specific super specialty services which enable specialists to treat a wide variety of cancers with complete focus.
- Apollo Hospital Chennai brings the international standard healthcare facilities with high-tech infrastructure, making it accessible to all the patients.
- The hospital is committed to the maintenance of excellence in clinical outcomes and healthcare services, to offer maximum benefits to the patient.
- The tumor board comprises specialists from the field of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology. The board ensures every cancer patient receives personalized therapy and the best treatment plan. They work in association with the diagnostic consultants to accurately determine the condition of the patient and form the best suitable line of treatment.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of facilities for post-treatment care. To follow a patient-centric treatment goal, a team of medical counselors, speech therapists, dieticians, and other professionals are also involved to provide support to the patients and their families.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
- Medanta’s Cancer Institute was established in 2010 as a one-stop destination for the treatment of all kinds of cancer. The cancer care center consists of major divisions of Medical and Haemato Oncology, Radiation Oncology along with multiple organ-specific surgical cancer care.
- A team of highly experienced and trained cancer specialists works in collaboration with the experts from the department and specialties to provide all-round care to the patients. These doctors ensure complete care of all patients with the most advanced treatment options.
- The high-end radiation delivery technologies such as CyberKnife VSI Robotic Radiosurgery, IGRT, VMAT, Tomotheraphy are available at Medanta, along with first-class diagnostic and imaging equipment.
- Medanta Cancer Institute is a center of excellence that works with a patient-first approach with the Disease Management Group (DMG) for appropriate cancer care.
- The Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopaedics at the hospital is a comprehensive facility that provides services for the treatment of orthopedic disorders.
- The orthopedic doctors and surgeons at the facilities along with a team of highly trained and experienced medical staff included nurses, physiotherapists, and occupational therapists. This is supported by providing pre and post-operative treatment with options for out-patient and in-patient basis.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
- SevenHills Hospital is a forerunner in healthcare services in Mumbai and offers a variety of services across all major specialties.
- The department of oncology at SevenHills Hospital is one of the best cancer centers in India that offers treatment and management of all kinds of malignancies.
- The team of oncologists works with other specialists such as orthopedic surgeons for comprehensive care of bone cancer patients. They are highly skilled and experienced in the management and treatment of different types of bone cancers.
- SevenHills Hospital has a dedicated department for surgical cancer treatment. A multimodal treatment approach based on the stage and condition of the patient is followed.
- The cancer care center is equipped with some of the most advanced instruments and equipment in radiation, medical and surgical treatment of cancer.
- As a leading hospital, SevenHills have acquired ultra-modern treatment options that ensure an international standard of care to all patients.
- The well-established cancer center of the hospital is supported by oncology trained staff and the diagnostic department to deliver accurate treatment and successful outcomes.
- The highly skilled cancer specialists and top-notch facilities ensure that the patients receive comprehensive and coordinated cancer care.
- Aster Medcity is one of the largest and renowned hospitals in Kerala and the Southern region of India. The hospital offers a range of services to domestic and international patients from all parts of the world.
- The cancer center at Aster Medcity is a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Oncology related services and offers comprehensive care services for treatment for all types of cancers.
- The center comprises divisions for all branches of oncology including surgical, radiation, and medical oncology. The department focuses on cancer surgery including conventional radical resection surgery and conservative surgery to the latest minimally invasive techniques.
- The surgical department works in coordination with the Medical and Radiation Oncology divisions to ensure holistic treatment. The expert surgeons in the department are skilled in highly advanced organ preservation surgery, reconstructive surgeries such as limb preserving surgeries for bone and soft tissue tumors.
- They also offer limb salvage surgery for bone tumors with a modular prosthesis, along with free fibula flaps and extra-corporeal radiation intraoperatively.
- Aster Medcity was the first facility in Kerala that offers Minimal Access Robotic Surgery for malignancies and tumors.
- The medical team focuses on the follow-up after the treatment, keeping in mind that cancer may recur or even spread to other parts of the body (secondary tumor).
- The team comprises trained medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists, with support from other specialists and paramedical staff.
- The diagnostic technology provides patients optimal, accurate diagnosis that helps in designing customized treatment plans for removal or management of cancer from the body using a medication, surgery, or/and radiation.
- AHPI Award 2016 for Quality Beyond Accreditation, and another for Nursing Excellence
- CERTIFICATE OF HONOR for being one of the Best and Safest Hospital in India
- CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- KMA EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016 for Manufacturing Innovations Implemented/Initiated -
- Special Jury Award
- NRK Brand of The Year - Dhanam Award 2016
- Express Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- AHPI Award 2018 for Excellence in Community Engagement
- ET Hospital Strategic Management Summit 2018 for Outstanding Contributions To Furthering Hospital Healthcare
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- Conferred The Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Gujarat Award – 2019
- Received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2010, instituted by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- FICCI Operational Excellence Award, 2011
- Recognized as “The Best Medical Tourism Centre” at Gujarat Tourism Awards 2016
- Received CNBC Gujarat Ratna Award 2016 for “Excellence in Healthcare”
- 2014 IMA Med Achievers for “Innovation and Research” Company of the Year
- GIS (Gujarat Innovation Society) Hercules Award 2014
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, AHMEDABAD, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS - JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Shalby Dental Cosmetic and Implantology received Best Dentistry Award organized by Times Health Icon Awards at Ahmedabad, in 2018.
- Recognized as “Healthcare Service Provider Company of the year (Revenue less than Rs 500 Crore)” at the 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 by Frost & Sullivan
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram has one of the most comprehensive cancer care centers in Delhi-NCR.
- It is equipped with the most advanced equipment to provide top-notch facilities and pioneering treatments. This is supported by an extensive research program and innovative technology updates.
- The center houses the most leading cancer specialists in India who are highly experienced and skilled in their field of expertise. They routinely publish cancer registry and surgical outcomes.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute has a stand-alone Department of Oncology that is completely dedicated to providing holistic treatment to patients with cancer. A patient-friendly approach is followed at the center, keeping in the individual needs and conditions of each patient. A multidisciplinary team of specialists is focused on designing the best treatment for bone cancer in India.
- Cancer therapy at FMRI involves dynamic monitoring by a trained medical staff round the clock and extensive post-treatment care. The multimodal approach concentrated on surgical oncology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology for the treatment of disease.
- The hospital has the latest radiation technology including Elekta Axesse for radiation therapy and Da Vinci Robot for minimally invasive cancer surgeries.
- The department is backed by a full-fledged psycho-oncology program with support groups and expressive therapies for the patient as well as their families.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Best Bone Cancer Treatment Doctors
Dr. Vikas Dua
Head and Senior Consultant
Dr. Amit Agarwal
Director & HOD
Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
Senior Director - Radiation Oncology
Dr. Sameer Kaul
Sr Consultant Surgical Oncology & Robotics, Apollo Cancer Institue, New Delhi
Dr. Ashok Vaid
Chairman – Divison of Medical & Paediatric Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow
Recommended hospitals for you
4.18 average based on 120 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.