Best Brain Tumor Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Hurghada
Choose from 2 best Brain Tumor Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Brain Tumor Surgery
About Brain Tumor Surgery
Brain tumour is the abnormal mass of cell resulting from uncontrolled growth of brain cells. There are many types of brain cancers depending on type of cells affected, location and other factors. The symptoms of brain tumour can vary greatly, ranging from headaches, nausea, blurred vision to more specific neurological problems such as speech troubles, loss of balance, personality or mood changes and others. Brain tumour surgery is one of the major treatment options for various kinds of cancers of the brain and spine. The surgery involves removal of tumour tissue along with some healthy surrounding tissues. Surgical intervention for brain tumour may also be done to relive the build-up of pressure inside the brain (hydrocephalus) or to relieve other symptoms associated with brain tumour. Chemotherapy can also be delivered during an operation to specifically target the tumour cells. The need and type of surgery will be determined by a team of doctors based on the medical evaluation and diagnosis results.Read More about Brain Tumor Surgery →
Average Brain Tumor Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4800|
|Turkey||Starting from $7500|
|Egypt||Starting from $9500|
|Spain||Starting from $21000|
|UK||Starting from $50000|
|USA||Starting from $62000|
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations
Nile Hospital – Hurghada is a leader in health care sector and offers excepetional clinical services for the residents and expats in Egypt and Red Sea area. The hospital was founded in 2005, and is considered “The Castle of Medicine”, as the first choice to maintain the high health standards.
The hospital is equipped with the latest medical and diagnostic technologies. A staff of distinguished and experienced physicians who have studied at the most ranked universities and hospitals in Egypt.
It is conveniently located in a privileged location between the Ring Road and the Airport Road, close to Hurghada Airport and the Down Town.
- The dialysis unit at Nile Hospital is managed by professionals in the field of nephrology at the Faculty of Medicine, Kasr El Ainy, Cairo University, and supported by nursing staff. The facility is equipped with the latest technologies of water treatment systems and the most modern dialysis machines.
- Echo Doppler: This device helps diagnose diseases of heart valves caused by rheumatic fever. It is a great addition to the diagnostic centre and birth defects and diseases.
- Dexa Osteoporosis Device at Nile Hospital enables the doctors to test and measures bone mineral density, bone mass and hardness, and chances of fractures. It is an examination for the diagnosis of osteoporosis.
- Dental Surgeries at the Nile hospital include dental implants surgeries using the implants made in Germany.
Aseel Medical Care Hospital, established in 2010, was the first specialized orthopedic surgery center in the Red Sea area of the Egypt. The hospital was designed to cover all specialties of Orthopedic Surgery and provide the most advanced level of care to the patient. Aseel medical center (AMC) expanded to accommodate a wider range of specialties in its new building and now offer comprehensive medical services across major medical branches. Aseel Medical Care Hospital was further established as a 24/7 emergency hospital and continue to provide patients critical and emergency care services.