Best Brain Tumor Surgery Hospitals in Turkey
Choose from 18 best Brain Tumor Surgery hospitals in Turkey
Top Hospitals For Brain Tumor Surgery
About Brain Tumor Surgery
Brain tumour is the abnormal mass of cell resulting from uncontrolled growth of brain cells. There are many types of brain cancers depending on type of cells affected, location and other factors. The symptoms of brain tumour can vary greatly, ranging from headaches, nausea, blurred vision to more specific neurological problems such as speech troubles, loss of balance, personality or mood changes and others. Brain tumour surgery is one of the major treatment options for various kinds of cancers of the brain and spine. The surgery involves removal of tumour tissue along with some healthy surrounding tissues. Surgical intervention for brain tumour may also be done to relive the build-up of pressure inside the brain (hydrocephalus) or to relieve other symptoms associated with brain tumour. Chemotherapy can also be delivered during an operation to specifically target the tumour cells. The need and type of surgery will be determined by a team of doctors based on the medical evaluation and diagnosis results.Read More about Brain Tumor Surgery →
Average Brain Tumor Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $4800|
|Turkey||Starting from $7500|
|Egypt||Starting from $9500|
|Spain||Starting from $21000|
|UK||Starting from $50000|
|USA||Starting from $62000|
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Ac?badem Hospital Group ranks among the largest and the most reputed medical service providers, with various branches across Turkey. They offer a complete package of services for end-to-end care of patients, from the country as well as abroad.
- Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospital is a large facility with modern infrastructure and a patient care system. The indoor area spans 18,000 m2 and has specialized departments for different specialties. The smart building complex has a capacity of 102 beds, 7 operating theaters, and 27 intensive care beds, as well as a heliport for emergency patient transfer.
- Ac?badem has a dedicated department for Neurological Sciences that offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for brain and CNS conditions.
- The team of experts at Acibadem designs customized treatment plans for cancer patients. They offer multiple options for brain tumor surgery as per the stage of cancer and the patient’s health.
- The hospital has trained brain tumor surgeons in Turkey with extensive experience in treating patients with complex cases.
- Medicana Konya Hospital is a renowned medical center for the Medicana Health Group. It is the largest and most comprehensive private hospital of this group in the region of Central Anatolia of Turkey.
- They offer clinical excellence in all the major medical specialties with top-quality services and a renowned team of doctors.
- Medicana Hospitals have a specialized department for international patient services to provide medical care and other facilities to foreign patients. Every year, numerous patients from different countries travel to Turkey for healthcare and Medicana hospital is one of the most sought after. It has a vast experience of providing services to international patients.
- The department of Neurology at the hospital is a specialized unit that offers a broad range of services for brain and spinal problems, ranging from simple infection to cancer. The department works with the oncology unit to provides expert care for brain tumor patients, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiosurgery.
- The department is supported by a skilled team of neurosurgeons and oncologists, supported by hospitality staff. The doctors explain and discuss all the options for treatment prior to the surgery.
- Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is a leading hospital that ranks among the top hospitals in Turkey. It is a part of one of the largest private hospitals under the Medical Park Hospitals Group in the European district of Istanbul.
- The hospital ensures patients are delivered to medical care with strict quality and safety standards for diagnosis and treatment. The staff includes highly qualified healthcare professionals who work in compliance with international norms.
- Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is a Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited facility that meets all the high-quality standards and clinical excellence. The modern infrastructure of the 17-storey building and 30,000 m2 covered area, has a capacity of 246 beds, 13 incubators, 10 operation rooms and 89 polyclinic rooms.
- Medical Park Bahçelievler delivers exclusive healthcare services with multidisciplinary diagnosis and treatment plan, and use the latest medical technologies.
- The Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Medical Park Hospitals offers a complete range of specialized services by trained experts committed to providing the most effective care.
- The hospital provides treatment and management of all brain diseases including brain tumors, cerebral hemorrhages, strokes and deformities. The specialist has expertise in advanced techniques such as Gamma Knife radiosurgery and microsurgical diagnostic and therapeutic processes.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe is part of a leading healthcare group - the Medical Park Group. It has some of the best hospitals in Turkey. The hospital is a large medical complex in Göztepe that offers a wide range of clinical care services.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe has a capacity of 293 beds and an international standard infrastructure. It is equipped with the latest technology for diagnostics and treatment, with 9 modular operating theaters, 64 intensive care beds, and over 150 doctors staff in different branches of medicine.
- The Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital is a center of clinical excellence and maintains a high quality of patient care services at Medical Park Hospital. They meet the global standards of healthcare with the motto of Medical Park Group ‘Health for Everybody’. There is a dedicated team that provides services to international patients from all over the world.
- Bahçe?ehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital has a well-established department for diagnosis, treatment and management of neurological conditions.
- Brain tumor surgery is performed by trained experts in high-tech facilities. They offer integrated services for cancer patients, with medical, surgical and radiation oncology branches.
- Medipol University Hospital is one of Turkey\'s largest private hospitals that is supported by university and research facilities. It incorporates 4 facilities for General, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology and Dental hospitals.
- As a reference center in the health sector for domestic and international patients, Medipol offers a complete package of medical services and facilities.
- The hospital’s modern infrastructure and intelligent building system offer new advancements in the medical field to patients. They have acquired the best equipment and new generation technologies for diagnosis and treatment.
- Medipol University Hospital is a JCI accredited facility that provides high-quality patient care and specialized services for international patients from all over the world.
- The hospital is a 470 bedded facility with 133-bed Intensive Care Units, 25 operating rooms and the latest technology.
- Medipol University Hospital’s Neurology and Neurosurgery Department offers effective and multidisciplinary treatment for brain and CNS disorders. The team works with an oncologist to provide all-around treatment for the tumor with brain tumor surgery and other options.
- VM Medical Park Hospital is one of the best brain tumor surgery hospitals in Turkey that offers a whole package to the patients.
- There is a dedicated department that serves international patients from all parts of the world and ensures that they receive all comfort and care. The hospital has a collaboration with Istanbul Ayd?n University, which helps them provide integrated services with academic and research support.
- The hospital also incorporates medical care and the healthcare concepts of Value Added Medicine (VM) to provide the highest standards of clinical care across multiple specialties.
- VM Medical Park hospital has a capacity of 300 beds, 13 operating theaters and 92 outpatient clinics. The modern building aids the medical staff in providing multidisciplinary and patient-oriented care for the effective treatment of each patient.
- The hospital’s Neurosurgery department offers integrated services for accurate diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the brain and CNS. A team of neurosurgeons and cancer specialists work with trained nursing staff to ensuring complete care for the brain tumor patient.
- Medical Park hospitals have the most advanced surgical and radiation equipment, including Gamma Knife with three-dimensional computer-assisted planning and high precision.
- Ac?badem International Hospital is a highly sought-after hospital that offers a variety of clinical services to domestic and international patients in Istanbul. The hospital ensures that the patient receives first-rated medical care across all medical branches.
- The 122 bedded modern hospital building is equipped with high-tech instruments for all kinds of healthcare requirements. Acibadem International hospital is a stand-alone destination for clinical excellence and hospitality services.
- The hospital offers multidisciplinary integrated services for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients. There are 26 intensive care beds and 16 patient observation beds for inpatient care at Acibadem International.
- The department of Neurology and Neurosurgery works with the oncology team to form an effective treatment plan for the patients. As a well-equipped unit for excellent clinical care, it provides services for the management of all kinds of brain and spinal conditions including tumors.
- They have a team of specialists trained and experienced in neurology and oncology including neurosurgeons, medical oncologists and radiation specialists.
Medicana Bursa Hospital is one of the premier hospitals of Turkey’s leading healthcare group, Medicana Hospitals, that brings quality medical care to the patients from Turkey and abroad. The hospital is built across 40,000 sq. meters and has a capacity of 300 beds including 100 intensive care beds and 200 single rooms for recovery and post-operative comfort. It works on patient-oriented approach to offer all kinds of medical services across multiple sub and super specialities in the field of medicine, including medical branches of organ transplantation, cardiac surgery, advanced cancer care, radiation oncology, weigh-loss surgery and many more.
- Anadolu Medical Center is a forerunner hospital that offers a combination of expert medical knowledge, smart infrastructure and skills of talented doctors. The hospital is supported by the valuable heritage of Anatolia and the healing environment.
- The hospital’s strategic collaboration with John Hopkins Medicine allows it to provide the most advanced and innovative medical services, promoting education and quality. It is accredited and certified by various national and international organizations such as Joint Commission International (JCI), European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), ISO 18001, 14001 and 9001.
- Anadolu is globally renowned for its quality of services in all branches of medicine and provides integrated care for oncology, neurological sciences, cardiovascular health, urology, gynecology and IVF, general surgery.
- Anadolu Medical Center has a dedicated international patient services team that takes complete care of patients from abroad. They also have a specialized healthcare service at Ata?ehir Surgical Medical Center.
- The Neuro-oncology Department at Anadolu Medical Center provides services to all patients with cancers of the brain and spine. The neurosurgical oncology specialty deals with the diagnosis and treatment of malignant and benign tumors of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerve.
- The center is equipped with cutting-edge technology and offers the expertise of experienced high-level healthcare professionals to patients with brain and spinal tumors.
- At Anadolu Medical Center, the team works with interdepartmental cooperation for the treatment of brain and spinal tumors with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach of Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Neuroradiology, and Neuropathology.
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.