Best Breast Lift Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Breast Lift hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Breast Lift
About Breast Lift
A breast lift or mastopexy is a procedure to raise and reshape the drooping or sagging breasts. It involves removal of the excess skin on the breast and tightening of the surrounding tissue. The procedure provides new breast contour which give a more youthful appearance and feminine proportion to the women. With age, the breasts tend to lose their elasticity and firmness. In a breast lift surgery, the excess skin is removed and stretched, and the breast tissues are reshaped and reposition the areola. This creates a more youthful breast contour. During breast lift surgery, the overall proportion of the breast is improved to improve the natural appearance of the breast. Mastopexy can be performed with breast augmentation at the same time If the patient also wants to increase the size of the breasts.Read More about Breast Lift →
Average Breast Lift Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
|India||Starting from $2900|
- Breast Lifting
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures