Best Breast Lift Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 4 best Breast Lift hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Breast Lift
About Breast Lift
A breast lift or mastopexy is a procedure to raise and reshape the drooping or sagging breasts. It involves removal of the excess skin on the breast and tightening of the surrounding tissue. The procedure provides new breast contour which give a more youthful appearance and feminine proportion to the women. With age, the breasts tend to lose their elasticity and firmness. In a breast lift surgery, the excess skin is removed and stretched, and the breast tissues are reshaped and reposition the areola. This creates a more youthful breast contour. During breast lift surgery, the overall proportion of the breast is improved to improve the natural appearance of the breast. Mastopexy can be performed with breast augmentation at the same time If the patient also wants to increase the size of the breasts.Read More about Breast Lift →
Average Breast Lift Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
|India||Starting from $2900|
- Breast Lifting
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.