Best Cardiology Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 6 best Cardiology hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Cardiology
Cardiology is a branch of medical science which is dedicated to the treatment of the heart and its blood vessels. Cardiology includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. The doctor treating disorders related to the heart and its associated blood vessels is called a Cardiologist.
Average Cardiology Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
- Heart Problems
- Cardiac Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Best Precision Award for Architect chemistry family integrated chip technology (ICT) - 2012
- Thailand Consumers Choice 2007 – 2008
- Prime Minister’s Export Award 2017 for Best Service Enterprise - Health & Wellness
- Consumer’s Choice Award (CC) 2007-2008
- The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service 2004
- Asian Hospital Management Awards 2004 PR & Brand Management
- BNH Hospital, the winner of the Canadian’s Best Services Award-Export Services
- BNH Hospital, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand
Bumrungrad International Hospital, the forerunner healthcare service provider in Thailand, are highly renowned for their hospitality and excellent clinical care in the whole Asia Pacific. The distinguished multispecialty hospital was founded in 1980 and has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1989. It is one of the biggest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia.
The 580 bedded hospital is an international standard medical facility equipped with cutting-edge technology and world-class infrastructure. The outstanding team of doctors at Bumrungrad are committed in their goal to deliver expert medical care across all 70 sub-specialties.
The globally recognized specialists ensures that all patients receive the best of medical treatments and standard clinical care. Bumrungrad Hospital is an internationally accredited and highly awarded hospital which treats over 1.1 million patients every year with 520,000 being the international patients coming from over 190 different countries. The hospital has remarkable medical facilities with well-established outpatient, inpatient, and emergency as well as critical care service.
- Thailand’s Model Organization on Labour Relations Management Award by the Ministry of Labour
- Centre of Excellence Award by CSSD
- Awards by Global Health and Travel Magazine:
- Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year in Asia Pacific - 2017 and 2018
- Hospital of the Year Thailand - 2018
- Smart Hospital of the Year in Asia Pacific -2018
- Transplant Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific - 2018
- Orthopaedic Service Provider of the Year in Asia - 2018
- ENT Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific - 2018
- Cosmetic Surgery Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific - 2018
- Cardiology Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific - 2018
- Awarded Hospital of the Year – Thailand by Healthcare Asia 2018
- Awarded Most Trusted Hospital – Thailand by Thai Business Excellence Awards - 2018
- Centre of Excellence for Managing Infection Risk (MIR) Standard by DNV-GL (First in Asia)
Yanhee International Hospital is a leading multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital in Thailand. The hospital, established in 1984, offers global standard medical facilities and superlative quality of healthcare services. It is one of the foremost hospitals in Bangkok, highly renowned for its cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetic procedures including plastic surgery, breast augmentation, blepharoplasty and many others.The hospital is one of the prime destinations not only for domestic but also international patients seeking health and beauty related services. Yanhee Hospital is an internationally accredited medical centre providing paramount medical care at an affordable cost packages and treatment rates. The 400 bedded hospital offers a wide range of services including medical, cosmetic, dental and alternative medicine. Yanhee caters to thousands of patients in outpatient facilities on a daily basis.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award (2017-2018)
- The Best Under A Billion Award - in 1 of 200 Best Company in Asia which selling amount is not over 1,000 Million Us Dollar
- The 8th Thailand Tourism Awards In 2010
- Hospital Quality Awards 2011 for Sikarin’s Quality Services
- Tokyo Marine Taiyou Award by Tokyo Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Co. in 2011 Presented To Sikarin Hospital
- Muang Thai Life Assurance Modern Hospital Award - 2015
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 6 reviews.