Best Cardiology Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 5 best Cardiology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Cardiology
Cardiology is a branch of medical science which is dedicated to the treatment of the heart and its blood vessels. Cardiology includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. The doctor treating disorders related to the heart and its associated blood vessels is called a Cardiologist.
Average Cardiology Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
- Heart Problems
- Cardiac Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
Quirónsalud is a leading healthcare group in Spain and largest hospital group in Europe (after its merger with the German company Fresenius-Helios). The hospital group has a vast experience over 60 years in delivering quality medical to patients across the world. Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital is a reference teaching hospital that combines extensive research and clinical practices under one roof. A leading name in Spain\'s private health care sector, the hospital offers broad spectrum of medical facilities to domestic and international patients.
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.
Quirónsalud Barcelona Hospital is a reputed medical centre established by one of the most known healthcare brand - Quirónsalud Spanish Medical Group. It is a reference hospital in Spain, that keeps upgrading its technology in order to provide the best care to the patients. The hospital offers services across multiple medical specialities and has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors under each field. The team ensures that patient receive warm, personalised and quality treatment. Quirónsalud Barcelona Hospital has acquired the most innovative technological updates in the field of surgery and medicine. The advanced surgical technique such as robotic surgery offers the advantage of minimally invasive approach with high precision
Teknon Medical Center is a renowned tertiary care hospital that offers a range of services across multiple medical specialities. The centre is known for high quality treatment with the most updated technology and best doctors. The team of medical experts at Teknon provide personalized care services for domestic as well as international patients from different parts of the world. As a leading hospital in Spain, the centre maintains superior standards of clinical excellence across all the specialities offered. Teknon Medical Center is one of the few hospitals in Spain to have Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital and inpatient acute care centre of the Government of Catalonia.
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).