Best Cataract Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Cataract Surgery hospitals in Sao-paulo
Top 10 Cataract Surgery Hospitals in Sao Paulo
About Cataract Surgery
Cataract Surgery is used to treat the condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, the lens of the eye becomes clouded, making it difficult for the patient to see. In cataract surgery, the doctor replaces the clouded lens with an artificial replacement. The surgery can be performed in many different manners. In one scenario, the doctor can make an incision in the eye to access the lens, remove it, and implant the replacement. In another, the doctor can use an ultrasonic probe to emulsify the lens, remove the fragments, and then insert the replacement.Read More about Cataract Surgery →
Average Cataract Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $1200|
|Malaysia||Starting from $1381|
|Thailand||Starting from $1600|
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
|UAE||Starting from $4000|
- Cataract Removal
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures